Ash catcher/pre-cooler on a steam roller?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Chevyboy, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I always thought it would be cool to have a water element on a steam roller,has anyone done this, or is it even possible?

2. Eliminates point of steamroller, really.

3. I've seen it once on a big GonG steamroller in a LHS, they had a a/c on it.

4. And that is?

A steam roller with a water attachment would be so dope! You would have to get a custom piece made though

5. A quick, harsh hit lol

EDIT: custom piece? just use an a/c with a 90 degree ground joint

6. But where would that 90 degree joint go?

You would need someone to make a female joint on the end where the bowl would normally go, unless the joint fits snug and airtight in the bowl (which I doubt)

7. What are you talking about dude? A normal ashcatcher with a 90 degree joint would fit most GonG steamrollers.....turn it so it hangs over one side of the main tube of the steamroller.....

8. You like harsh hits?

9. ive seen a picture of a steam roller bubbler before

10. A steam roller is just a waterless horizontal bong... And now you wanna add water to it... Smh

11. i never really understood what the deal was with steam rollers, even though i have a mini one and enjoy it, i dont think i could enjoy those waterless bong looking ones.

12. As another poster mentioned a steamroller is essentially a bong without water, and you want to add water to it..... IMO kind of pointless.
    It would be easy to add one, but if you want the same effect get a straight tube bong.

13. No, which is why I hate steamrollers.

14. So..... a gong steamroller is really just a jhook.

15. I think if you have a regular steam roller(not like the roor gong steamrollers) that is glass on glass a ashcatcher would be a good idea but it would have to be one of those ashcatchers you remove after you fill the tube.

16. Who the fuck uses a steam roller.

Deeerrrrp.