ash catcher into bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CarterP, Apr 4, 2011.

1. is it possible to get like a whip type thing to turn my ashcatcher into a bubbler 18mm?
    haha:smoke:

2. You'll have better luck looking for a sherlock arm, try etsy if you don't know where to start.

3. Sherlock arm for sure. Check your lhs.

4. Isn't selling glass pieces n shit banned on esty now? :/

5. Yeah it is, I think he just wasn't aware yet.

6. Damn, that's a shame about etsy, had no idea. :(

7. You could look through sold items for one, and email the artist saying you want something just like it. I guess you could get screwed as it wouldn't be an official etsy transaction but I really doubt that they would do that.

8. i feel like the artists who made the sherlock arms would still be allowed to have those up since they dont have a carb or bowl and isnt a pipe. i dont remember all the criteria for paraphernalia (theres been threads on it here somewhere that have them) but i feel like they should still be up.

also, considering the link willistokin posted..

9. This is correct. Not all glass is banned from etsy. Who else sells Sherlock arms/ J hook adapters?

10. my lhs :hello:

im sure most artists on etsy would be able/willing to make one if theyre not listed.
    im not sure if alt has them or not

11. is there any way i can make a sherlock arm without buying one? just a simple connector or something?

12. ^unless you have a torch, some glass tubing, and a glass joint, no you won't be able to make one. They're only 15-30$