ash catcher advice

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by highlighter, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I need an ashcatcher for my 2012bc nethat low rider as i fucking hate getting the shit out of the tube. im trying to spend $100-$200 and im looking for some suggestions. Id prefer suction over diffusion as it already hits like a dream.

2. Carbon filter.

3. #3 ignila, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    What? I am not sure what you mean by this at all.

Manifest (MGW) makes an awesome circ ash-catcher. They have some of the nicest circs in the game and they cost $120-$150.

If you are worried about added drag from water filtration, a carbon filter would probably do you just fine.

***Whoops meant manifest

4. do you mean migrant or manifest? i know manifest has the cirq but ive never hit one so i dont really know. i think carbon filters look kind of ratty especially on a stemless piece. I was just wondering like if i should go with like a 6-8 arm tree or a shower head or something else as far as suction goes

5. [quote name='"highlighter"']do you mean migrant or manifest? i know manifest has the cirq but ive never hit one so i dont really know. i think carbon filters look kind of ratty especially on a stemless piece. I was just wondering like if i should go with like a 6-8 arm tree or a shower head or something else as far as suction goes[/quote]

Carbon filters looking ratty? Whats that even mean lol

Carbon filters > ash catchers if ur not lookin for diffusion. I HIGHLY suggest a filter, so cheap compared to an ash catcher and they clean the smoke more and make it smoother, along with keeping ur glass far cleaner than any ash catcher will.

6. imo, they look cheap and are kind of old fashioned. i never seen anybody with a decent piece use one. and dealing with carbon seems like a bitch. money really isnt an issue either. and i do want diffusion, just a perc with low drag

7. I use one on my soverignty everyday, wouldnt not use one. As far as old fashioned, pretty sure carbon filters are newer technology for pieces than an ash catcher. But i can tell youve made your mind up already.

8. Check out ***.com. They got some nice shit from 2012 and other great artists.