Asemx's First Potent Grow 2011

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by asemx, May 2, 2011.

1. Hello GC,i had my first successful grow last year and got about 115g of dried no name bud and this year i want to grow name bud and more of it.
    first of all theses are the seeds i ordered for this years grow
    6X DNA Genetics Sharks Breath
    5X GreenHouseSeeds Super Lemon Skunk
    10X G13 Haze
    freebies:
    1X C99
    1X Purple Maroc
    1X White Widdow
    1X BubleGummer
    1 have 2 spots to grow in 1 spot is 6x6 and the other spot is 6x9. i get plenty of sunlight everyday and the spot is very hidden deep in the woods.
    ATM i am also growing 5 fast buds and they are about 1ft 5-10in area.
    I germinated 4 sharks breath, 4 super lemon haze, 1 C99,1 white widdow , and 1 purple maroc.
    All of them germenated but 1 SLH didn't sprout and neither did the white widdow.
    most of them sprouted between 4-20-11 and 4-21-11.
    i am using miracle gro moister control soil that says it feeds for 6 months.

here are pictures at 11 days old.

sharks breath:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the C99:
    [​IMG]

the super lemon haze:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Purple Maroc:
    [​IMG]

Post and Subscribe [​IMG]

ill try to keep this grow jurnal updated with pics every 3-5 days.

\t\t \t

2. 5-2-2011 12 days old now.
    a lot of growth happened since yesterday
    Picture Update:

Sharks Breath:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SLH:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

C99:
    [​IMG]

Purple Maroc:
    [​IMG]

Post and Subscribe

3. Im subbed, you have quite the line-up of strains. Good luck bro! Looking awesome so far. You starting from seed outdoors? Or vegging indoors? From the looks of those nibbles i'd say they are outdoors :p

4. this is a complete outdoor grow. my camera really sucks because i cant take far pictures because the pics turn fuzzy and blurry so i figured to buy a new camera so yesterday night i bought my self a Casio Exilim EX-ZS10 14MP Black Digital Camera and a Sandisk 4 GB Extreme III SDHC Card.
    ill post up pictures the day the camera comes in...

5. Go Asemx Go!!!

Simply delicious!!

6. i have a bad update i think rippers got to my plants and right now i have nothing left but some back ups. the spot was whipped clean nothing was left behind, the rippers we most likely growers or something like that because they didn't leave any buckets or dirt behind they even took my extra supply of buckets i had about 6ft away from the plants. i am going to germ and i have a spot i was going to use when my plants get bigger and needed room, but that's the only spot i got left to use, witch is better then the other spot in a lot of ways....

7. asemx, that sux man, sorry for your loss. :( How much had you scouted the spot? How stealthy did you think it was?

8. man I am terribly sorry to hear that... but hey; you have a backup plan and I bet we'll see a harvest from you this year that will be nothing short of YUM!