Ascending testicle

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stunnedsensless, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Right before I cum my left nut retracts so much that it looks like its inside me. This happened for the first time 2 days and it freaked me the fuck out. It happened again today. Is this going to be a permanent thing? and is it bad?

I'd be eternally gratefully to anyone that could help me

2. When I was born I had an ascended testicle, they did surgery right away and now it's in the right place where it's been my whole life.

3. I think it was in Japan (read about it some 30/40 years ago :confused: ), but anyway, somewhere, fighters used to encourage it. They had masseuses ease their testicles in, or out, depending on if they were going to battle, or bed. lol Just one less thing to worry about when fighting! :rolleyes:

Granny :wave: (Your friendly GC trivia generator)

4. It's nothing to worry about. I've lived with one for 55 years.

5. When I play footy and am warming up with stretches, sometimes my balls go up inside my torso... creepy feeling.

6. wtf. lol, hope this doesn't happen to me one day. i imagine it would be a buzz killer. does it hurt ?

7. It doesn't hurt its just weird. I don't want to live with it, I want it to stop. And it is a bitch of a buzzkiller.

If it just started cant it just stop? why would this happen all of a sudden out of nowhere?

8. It doesn't hurt, if you feel your right testicle (I know, I know) and move your hand upwards just above your pelvic bone, it goes up to about there and just feels VERY awkward. No pain, just a horrible sensation that is very unsettling.

9. That sums it up. Does anyone know if its going to keep happening? :confused:

10. Just have the offending testicle removed. You've got one more.

11. I think ive seen this happen but its normal... your testes need to stay a specific temperature for spermogenetis (sp?) to take place, so they either drop to cool, or go up/shrink to heat up

12. Maybe tie a loose but firm lacky band just above your testicles? Might stop them moving. But I'd consult a doctor before doing that. It'd suck to be in the middle of sex and your testicles fall off.