Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asap Please -This Is Resin Right?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 5cooby Doo, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Usually people talk about scraping resin off glass....so that's what comes to my mind when I think of resin. Now my bowl hadn't taken a shower in a little while...so I took a pokey and took off all the "black" from the bowl (from bong)... it came off super easy and is really gooey. No scraping, no fuss... it just glided off? IS THIS RESIN? 

I usually just throw it but i'm dry right now... Resin + Kief bowl? Usually that scraped gooey has some herb that's still green that went through the bowl.. but not this time.

edit: decided to through the res-ball away, didn't look very appetizing.

2. Yes, it is resin and it will fuck you up. Just a heads up though, it tastes like shit and it is horrible on your lungs.

3. Glad to see you threw it away.

4. Yes that was resin...

5. Don't smoke bong resin! Or any resin for that matter but especially not bong resin!

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

Vaping it is awesome though.

7. Yeah dont smoke resin from pipes that have water.  Could potentially be molded and is pretty gross over all.  Dry res is better but its nothing to be proud of.

8. I was more curious as to why it was so gel-like and not hard? 

9. water from bong.

10. It was used recently maybe? Resin is a liquid first (it's the smoke you inhale condensing, meaning going from gas to liquid on a surface), then hardens to a solid, where you need to scrape it off. When you use the bowl, it gets hot, and melts it back into a liquid. Easiest way to scrape resin.

I keep my resin for a rainy day, don't care. It's not something toxic, it's the smoke you literally inhale in liquid form. You're combusting it again, yes, but if you don't use butane it's not so bad. WHen you smoke the bud with butane, then smoke resin with butane, you're inhaling a fuck ton of it, which is nasty. But resin itself is not so bad.