ASA files appeal at the denial of cannabis reclassification.

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by jmkhet, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I hope everyone recovers from their orchiectomy without complications:)

Back on topic

The Cannabis Cure

2. Im happy to say both my testicals are intact...if you dont believe me ask Jordan8956, just cough buddy.Back on topic...

3. Yes, they are already using that approach (along with the argument that THC is the only part of the cannabis plant that has medicinal value):

Marinol - the Legal Medical Use for the Marijuana Plant

4. Figure out the answers to these questions and start a massive movement

5. Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. You know RFK started a movement and they killed him. The man they caught only had one gun, but he got life for the murder, even though they found two different caliber bullets in his body, meaning two guns were used. A crowded room, hundreds of people, and nobody saw a thing. It's nice to be a martyr if it isn't in vain.

7. fuck the system. fuck our government. fuck our species and its corruption. I dont believe in us anymore. i dont think the corruption will stop.

I believe the monetary system might be the cause of it all. It will probably be damn near 100 years from now til people figure out that the monetary system, capitalism, and all this shit doesnt work.

8. Well, philosophically speaking, nothing is permanent. When you consider that all things are temporary, nothing really matters. With that awareness, we must do what needs to be done, give meaning to our existence and expect to die at any time. This could mean living your life to the fullest, or never living at all. As Sam Spade once said, and I now see his point, it's all relative.

9. Right... just as using whole plant cannabis, if one chooses to, is a METHOD as well.
    DEA and NIDA, while not necessarily denying anything, certainly have done NOTHING to promote understanding and awareness of the endocannabinoid system, and when asked about cannabis as medicine, their go-to response certainly is one of denying rather than being truthful to any extent. I'd be OK with them having said patent if people and companies could study and use the plant, instead of a government monopoly with carefully selected corporate "partners."

I appreciate your answer, but feel like its letting the government off the hook with their lies. I don't wish to justify their actions in any way as they are deplorable.