Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

as you begin to smoke more and more...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stuntindaddy, May 26, 2010.

1. does it gradually become harder to get high. do you have to smoke more to get high? do you not get as high as you used to?

2. Depends on the strain, and how often you smoke.

3. yes, its called a tolerance

but a one month t-break can fix that right up

also your tolerance only really shoots up when your a daily toker

if you only toke like once a week or less than tolerance really shouldn't be a problem

4. im glad to hear that. i dont smoke very often, maybe 1-3 times a month...

but i looooove weed

5. Yep, i only just began smoking everyday before this i used to only smoke every friday, and now i smoke most days its much harder to get high (and it sucks because ive never owned more than 1/8 at one time).

6. i smoke 1.5 g's a day and i got a low tolerance ha

7. Preach on brother about the love of the leaf!

Yup, you should be fine with a once-a-week toke with tolerance. I still get plenty lifted, but I should try and cut back to once a week or so too.

8. If you only smoke once or twice a week, tolerance shouldn't be too much of an issue. I didn't start building much of a tolerance until I was able to find a constant source and began toking every day. It doesn't bother me too much though, I'm just happy to have it around! Happy blazin'!