As nerdy as this sounds

Discussion in 'General' started by Dakota_69, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Think about the trippy ass drugs you could be getting if we was at Hogwarts lol.

Im really not into Harry Potter, but I just got that thought and it sounded pretty crazy so i thought id share with everyone

2. If we were wizards we'd be high on life, man

3. Yeeaaa boiiii. Snapes got mad blotter. And u know hagrid b growing shrooms trippy as fuck. I'd trip with dumbledore and I'd fuck hermoine at the same time.
    But goddamnit. I'm a fuckin muggle.
    A guy can dream can't he... Nedless to say I'm fuckin stoned.

4. True too bad we're all fuckin muggles and miss out on that shit.

I bet the plants there would make you trip balls

5. I'd be a black pimp wizard, with a gnarly beard n dreads and diamond teeth.

I'd be able to conjure any drug known to man with the wave of mah cane.

I'd also have a lot of hos.

That's my story.

6. Imagine the shit Gandalf puffs on.

[​IMG]

:hippie:

7. And i'd be the super pimp wizard and control all the pimp wizards :smoking:

jk

I think i'd just grow the greenest green, some crazy magic budz

8. I could just imagine smoking a j with him and going to give it to him and him being all like "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" and then he just lights up his pipe for himself. Damn im high haha:smoking:

9. ive actually put thought into this before in my younger days haha.
    id probly be the crazy lookin dude with rasta colored ties and shit posted up outside the dungeon slangin bud to british kids lol.

10. Haha i just laughed my ass off. :smoking:

11. Maybe I'll sound too serious saying this, but this must be coming from someone who has never tried some serious psychedelics and trippy drugs. Honestly they are so fucking trippy I could not imagine any more, it would just be like overkill.