As micro as you can possibly get.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by devecstator, Oct 14, 2010.

1. May I present to you, my almost finished, tiny ass Aurora Indica plant.

6 1/2 inches tall with LST. And it's not bent that much so it would probably be like 8 un-LST'd.

how much do you think I'll get? I'm gona guess 3 grams.

I grew it in the delivery box my macbook came in, theres two 27W CFLs hanging on a Y splitter in a socket, theres an outtake fan in the back left top corner, and one little one in between the lights.
    :D

Attached Files:

2. Nice guy..she looks beautiful... How long did you veg for bro? Was odor bad with her being so small?

3. 12/12 from seed, and no, my room has like a tiny hint of bud and citrus at the end of the day but its not strong enough for someone to notice if they didnt know it was there

4. Nice... good job man... hoping I have some luck on my grow. How long ago did you plant?

5. This is good shit.
    Something i'm planning on doing very soon!

6. hrm... now that i think about it... a long long time, like august 1st mabye
    so two and a half months

7. Update: I've been checking trichomes under a microscope and its still a ways from being done... I tied the top down hard today, and im thinking i might get more than I thought off this little thing.. Light is gona get to everything a lot better now and it was too close the the lights before but now its perfect.. Should have done this a long time ago...

Attached Files:

8. I think youll get a lil over 3 grams prolly close to 5 good luck man:wave:

9. yup, you could've lst'ed it 2 weeks after vegging, heck you can even start (gently) after you got the first 3 sets of leaves out.

10. hrrmm... The buds are only really just starting to fill in, and I planted this in early august, so it's been three months, I changed the lights to 2700k on september 12ish when it started to get a lot of pistils. So ... does this seem like a bit of a long grow for such a tiny thing? Mabye I didn't treat it well enough idk

11. From what I gather, you typically veg for long durations if you want the plant to grow big. So when it's time for flowering, since it has lots of leaves/roots, it'll be able to divert all that energy into the buds.

For a tiny grow, you could veg for a shorter period because you really aren't utilizing a large space to begin with so it probably won't make a different if you veg for 3 weeks or for 3 months.

Nonetheless, it's good to practice so once this grow is done you'll have more experience for yor next grow.

12. It seems it will continue to grow if you keep providing light, and especially with the wattage and how close it is to the plant. Try raising the light, or get a weaker bulb and the plant should mature.

13. Everything is growing vertically from the sides now... And I'm starting to think this little one is gona give me more than 5 grams.... It just keeps growing, and the whole plant is one huge dense top. I know you're not supposed to get high if you smoke uncured bud... but I clipped half a tiny one off the bottom and smoked it and I feel pretty godamn baked.

Attached Files:

14. lmao that thing is wild... good job man.

15. Looking great, man.

16. haha ya man she looks good. cure her though, you'll feel more satisfaction, after all - it has been 3 months you've been workin on this, you want to savor it now

17. I clipped off a popcorn bud and started vaping it, without drying or curing... It's taking up like a third of my usually full gram sized chamber... I'm almost halfway through it maybe, and I am so god damn high. I think that's a sign... Triches are still completely clear however..

18. :eek:That shit Budded up fuckN Great for a small plant. My last micro grow was done in 4-5 months and didnt bud as Huge as yours looks. Grow that shit as big as you can and Harvest. Looks Awesome man! +Rep

19. That is one small beautiful girl u got there. U wont get too much buut plenty for the size. Next time find enough space and u could do a QPer:)

20. i love how its just one long bud growing out of the dirt.