As if this week wasn't bad already...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ean, Mar 7, 2006.

1. I just found out that my best childhood friend who was 3years older than me died in Iraq the other day. Apparently since he considered me his little brother he left me something in his will. The reading is on wed. I feel weird doing this but it would be great if you guys would spark up a bowl for my homboy who died fighting for our country

2. Sorry to hear about that man.

3. I'm very sorry to hear that a well, I have the same thing kind of, childhood friend who's 3 years older than me. Kind of like an older brother... I doubt he has me in his will though. Haven't seen him in a while though... hmm... his bro's in iraq.

4. too many people dying and going to Iraq...i guess im alittle pissed now but i just dont understand why we're there

5. dude ill spark a bowl tonight for everyone overseas and cuz its my birthday

one of my friends is getting out of boot camp in may i hope he dont have to go

6. I'm so sorry to hear about that...
    You're right...to many people are dying over there. This has to stop some time.
    But I'm very sorry. RIP.

7. I'm packing one right now. For whatever reason they are there, the matter remains that they are there and they are fighting for your country. Time to spark up.

8. i did alittle digging around in my room and found the first piece i ever had which he gave me. i feel as though it deserves to be used one last time then retired.:(

9. i hope he left you something meaniful, or a shit load of cash. sorry man

10. +rep for that. Not entirely sure why but I just love the idea.

11. sorry to hear that my neighbors grandson died like 6 months ago in iraq he knew me since i was born, i didnt know him well, but this is ridiculous, i didn't even know we were still there to be honest, i'm currently not smoking, not until i get my blue dot, but the first bowl in that goes to your friend...fucking bush!:mad:

12. Another young mans life is taken away for oil, Im really sorry about your loss. R I P

13. He should never have been in Iraq in the first place. Goddamn war that is ruing the youth of America. Bring the Toops Home NOW!!peace

14. Yo sorry to hear about this, no offense to all you americans out there but it just makes me glad i live in canada. Anyways ill spark a J up for your friend. Sounds like a good idea you had for his piece. Maybe have a nice session out of it and remember the good times with him. After that just burry it or something.

15. Sorry to hear that man, this J is for you and your homie.

16. You're not the only one who feels that way. My deepest condolences.

17. very very sorry for ur losses man but he is probably in a much happier place right now looking down at u with a smile

18. So sorry, Ean. He must've been a great guy...putting himself on the line was such a selfless act, and whether you believe in heaven, karma, or nothing at all, he will be remembered in the most honorable fashion. Hang in there, and feel free to lean on the city in your time of need...we're here for ya.

19. well i went to the will reading today and my friend left me alot of money, 20,000 in matured bonds that goes right into a college fund he setup for me before leaving. The message read "I want you to thrive in whatever you do so i left you this money in the hopes that you will get an amazing education at whatever school you attend" One of the best gifts that i could ever recieve, im hoping that wherever he is looking down that in the end he'll be proud of what i turn into

20. Damn I'm sorry. He did a great thing-very honarable and brave.