Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

As I sit basting in Nag Champa...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tee 8sh See, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #1 Tee 8sh See, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Smoking on some no name dank

And listening to some MF DOOM.

How is your night GC?

Here is a pic...

[​IMG]

2. which doom album u listening to? i got mm food goin right now

3. The Def vs Doom mix tape actually..

4. haha nag champ! :hello:
    My night hasn't even started yet, but sounds like yours is humming alone nicely. Someone is in the zone:smoking:

5. Yea, a lonely night.

Have to work at 7 tomorrow morning.

Whats better than doing nothing on a Sunday night?

6. Some of the best weed times are alone, just blaze sit back and chill. Good for the mind and good for the soul. Especially with some incense to help set the mood. Enjoy my friend, im sure the memory of tonight will make you smile at work tomorrow.:D

7. Impossible...I work at your friendly neighborhood Kroger. :rolleyes:

8. Oh....that sucks man, all I can say is, well my thoughts go out to you. Just enjoy the moment as much as possible and stay high:smoking:

Have a good one..

9. Hey man, I work at Meijer which is like Kroger, except bigger and way less personal. I feel your pain bro, keep tokin.