Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

As A Sativa Lover

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brant xavier, Sep 4, 2014.

1.  sometimes i  tend to understate   the high  that a good indica  dominant gives at times....i like the cerebral soaring highs just like anyone even if i smoke at night which is weird..lol,but i think indica gives me a break from that sort of high,so i'm not so overfocused on thoughts whether they are positive and negative and enjoy the sativa high more(if that makes sense)after a break from that type of high,,,... i;m sure others can relate to using similar methods to enjoy a certain type of high again as opposed to the norm that they are used to having... i'm smoking mostly indica hybrids right now...and i find while it's not as psychedelic...i just worry less..

2. I mean, this might be biased because up in Connecticut, most of the bud you will find is indica, unless it was imported from elsewhere. But I love indica, it's just so heavy and I feel like I can finally breathe, relax and let go of all anxieties and worries I have. I smoked sativa a few times and when I do, it's okay. I mean in my opinion, smoking sativa is like drinking a light beer, and smoking indica is like drinking Jaegermeister

3. #3 TokeRandir, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Haha funny thing you say that, I tend to find quite a lot of sativa in CT. We must not know the same people! I personally prefer sativas, so when there is a choice and cash is low, I will pick it instead of an indica dom. I'm usually pretty active when I smoke so getting blown away is better than getting knocked on my ass.
    I can totally agree that when I do decide to grab an indica dominant strain and I need a break from things, it's nice to knock back, grab a sandwich, and become one with the couch for a bit, no worries in the world.

4. Nothing beats a strong indica and good music.

5. indica is my go to for evenings, sativa for when I want to clean the house or go running

6. that really is weird haha. I live in western ct, near Danbury and for me, it's so rare that I find sativa!

And it's not that I totally dislike sativa, It's just I'm so used to indica, and have such a high tolerance from it, that sativa doesn't do too much for me. I need to take a tolerance break really bad though. I haven't taken a break since I graduated highschool in 2012.

But after what you said, I'll see if I can find some sativa!

7. I love sativas to pump me up for shit like work and the indicas to chill me out when I'm home for the day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. I only smoke sativas. I hate feeling couch-locked and sleepy. I get high so I can space right out of my mind hahaha. Indicas just give me mad munchies, dry mouth and make me tired.

9. It's all about the desired effect for me. I work nights so I'm always tired so I prefer sativas or sativa hybrids. But I'm in cali so I always have some heavy OG to tuck me in.

10. That sounds accurate.  I thought most growers preferred Indica because of it's short squat growth and resilience to colder temps.

11. what he said :metal: