Artwork of my own.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by CulturalCoughee, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Here's some of my own artwork. I really love to draw and i've been doing it for as long as i can remember, i mean i even have drawings from 1st grade. I try to draw as much as i can when i have spare time from work. I draw alot with pens(ballpoint, felt, fine-liners, rollball) but i'm always open to use other mediums, what i really want to do is get better at painting. Sometimes i get paid to draw designs like for tattoos or something but most of the time im fine with doing it for free. And these are just a few things i've done. i try to keep my options open in what i draw, whether it's from what i see or whatever creative spark i had at the moment.
    Anyways i hope you'll like.

Attached Files:

2. bought a new tablet for pencil drawings. and here's what i've been up to..

Attached Files:

3. I'm digging it so far! So much talent, I'm glad you're putting it to use.

4. hey dude these are great...
    i have a concept that ive been wanting to get done..want to take a stab at it?

5. Thanks alot! yeah i've been focusing on being productive with my art lately..

6. sure why not? i'm up for it

7. cool ill message you right now

8. Keep up the work! There is always room for forward progression...practice doesn't make perfect but it definitely makes better, always strive for better!

9. #9 CulturalCoughee, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
  10. Finished Piece.

Attached Files:

11. These are awesome man.

12. what i've been up to in my late night/early morning sessions.

Attached Files:

13. working in photoshop. messing with old photos.

Attached Files:

14. I like that carp

15. early morning again. made with one red verithin prisma.

Attached Files:

16. amazing artwork man , keep up the good work!

17. Finally man'd up and grew the balls to get into painting. Started this last night after brainstorming. And I can honestly say I enjoyed it. Mixing colors and expirementing with the brushes. I cant wait to work on it more during my days off.

Attached Files: