Artsy Content

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Plagues, Jun 8, 2017.

1. I've been doing digital art for a couple years, and recently started smoking pot, naturally I've started smoking before I sit down to work on something, or start something new. Thought maybe i should try putting some of it here. What do yall think? I have more i could post, if people want to see it.
    fliafdarh.png
    This one was a sort of self portrait, was thinking about my ideal self and all that. It was done in, i think three sessions, and I was mostly listening to Glass Animals while i made it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Well, i am ill for now and stay at home. So i have a lot of time to read the posts and share my opinion. I can tell you about my perception of this self portrait. It doesnt mean anything,just how i see it. Ok? Firstly,it reminded me some examples of anime i like. Its a nice technique you have as a manner. About colors, i can say the blue and green around your head and red+purple around your bottom says a lot about not so harmonic self feeling. Blue thoughts and passion actions. Smth like that...your hands in the pocket demonstrates you as an independent or trying to be like that a person. No details about your legs says as you are not staying on the ground with both legs. Which is understandable as you are an artist and are thinking more of virtual world. Eventually, i liked your art piece. Good job!

3. Hi, your art is great! What do you think about selling your art to different websites? For example, it could be linked internet page or game forums. It's kind of specific and I think that will find its audience.