Artisan cannabis vs craft vs small batch seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TolucaLake420, Apr 23, 2022.

1. #1 TolucaLake420, Apr 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    I never really thought about it much but then i saw their video on IG (lyttilucifer) instagram.com/lyttilucifer and it kind of made sense because lot of the packaged weed we get here in legal states is like same same even though its considered craft but then this artisan stuff is like maybe a little rougher on the edges but more unique?

Kind of like you can buy a premium bread loaf from a well known bread brand and each loaf weighs the same, looks the same taste the same but if you went to an artisan baker in some small town then each of his loafs are slightly different but they are all uniquely good, they taste better than the premium bread loaf

i got their packs in the 420 discount sale, will throw a few of each in as soon as they arrive

https://www.lyttilucifer.store/

when i googled artisan cannabis seeds i got a lot of links to artizen seed bank but when i looked there the strains are all the same as what i can easily get elsewhere as well as packs of that dry bud in shops in LA, which i guess is exactly the point, that maybe there is a difference between craft and artisan and craft is done to achieve a commercial outcome and artisan is just because the grower doesn't care much about scale but wants everything to be good

apart from these i've bought seeds from sources at fairs and exhibitions too, that aren't retail seeds, they were called small batch then i guess that is the same as artisan?

what are your thoughts on these terms - craft - artisan - small batch? to what extent are they interchangeable?

2. U gotta go threw insta?

3. It all grows good weed. :)
    Out of all the plants I've grown in the last 50 years only one strain did I grow out that I couldn't stand myself or manage to give away.
    Lavender was the strain and by god it stunk like a spilled bottle of cheap perfume. Smoked it would get into your lungs and you'd be tasting it with every exhale for hours.

It was like being trapped in an elevator with 15 old women all wearing to much stink em. Real Headache maker for me.

BNW

4. nah i ordered via their website and paid via paypal

5. i remember lavender well and i it also gave me a headache. The ones i grew were Soma seeds and I never grew it again. Pounding headache after two bowls back in the day.

6. So that link is the main website?

7. yeah i'd say so, its the link from their IG page

• Like Like x 1
  8. i saw the same on IG, I bought 3 strains off them and got the delivery the other day, they came from New York.

I'm of a similar view that sometimes you can pickup some good genetics from the more obscure sources

Like you I also tend to buy seeds at mj fairs or expos whenever i attend them because for the same reason, you can pickup strains you won't find elsewhere