Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Artificial THC? opinions/experience?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OO7, Nov 9, 2012.

1. #1 OO7, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    So I was 'prescribed' Cesamet (or Nabilone) .5 mg capsules... I've looked them up and I just took one and a nice bongtoke(I'll edit this post with my cell phone picture lol) and I guess i'll let you guys know how it goes.
    Apparently its composed of canabinoids rather than thc... anyone have any experience with it?
    IMG00004.jpg
    IMG00005.jpg

2. Isn't THC itself a cannabanoid? Also, next time you take your dose don't take a bongtoke. See what the pills do alone.

3. GENERIC NAME: NABILONE - ORAL (NAB-ih-lone)
    Brand Names : Cesamet (monograph - undated)
    [FONT=&quot]NABILONE - ORAL side effects, medical uses, and drug interactions.

[/FONT] Cesamet (nabilone) capsule (info page - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]CESAMET (NABILONE) CAPSULE [VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS INTERNATIONAL]

[/FONT] CESAMET® CII (nabilone) Capsules For Oral Administration
    (Archived drug label - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]CESAMET® CII (nabilone) Capsules For Oral Administration[/FONT]

What Are Prescription Drugs That Are a Substitute for Marijuana? (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.livestrong.com/article/1...-that-are-substitute-marijuana/#ixzz21Ia1dVQG[/FONT]

4. Just googled it lol. THC is a cannabinoid... You have a good point i'll try it tomorrow morning again without a toke and post results, i've got a mild body buzz going on and sounds are fairly intense almost like a mushroom high..