Art???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SteveSoStoked, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Alright so tonight i toked on a couple (About 4 and a half Bowls of Master OG) I came inside and Drew a picture but not just a Picture..... But a MASTERPIECE

Attached Files:

• 037.jpg
      037.jpg
      File size:
      18.1 KB
      Views:
  2. I proclaim a new religion. Right here, right now. This masterpiece, has the equivalent to the ten commandments. For you sir, I adore.

3. Just incase you want to know The W in weed is meant to look like whataburger
    Which is open 24-7

4. interesting. i can see the true art although at first i must admit i kinda laughed

5. Laughed my ass off once I finished it

6. ..................................................

7. You know you dont have to reply to everything everyone says on your shitty threads...

8. Wataburger rules.

9. You know you don't have to project your shitty opinion into others threads...

10. Yeah man the dude's proud of his drawing, no need to be an ass :eek:

11. fah-q

12. i bet he is but ive seen him do this in all of his threads

13. He has fuckin 12 posts, how many threads could you have possibly seen him do this in? What the does it matter anyway?

If you really think post count matters, please smoke more and rethink that.

14. First I never mentioned post count, you did. and all the threads ive seen him make are stupid trolling bullshit so you "smoke some more and rethink that"...

15. Trolling? Where do you see any trolling? Dude just fucking showed you a picture.. sure its not the best picture. But what allowed you to determine he was trolling?

16. once again, OTHER FUCKING THREADS

17. In his 12 post, He's only posted one drawing followed by a bunch of thread-related responses. He's about as much of a troll as you are. I have an entire thread filled with hundreds of my pointless doodles. Does that make me a troll?

'Course not.

There are too many people with sticks jammed up their asses these days.

18. yer gay

19. You're on your way to getting the boot.

Keep it up, kiddo.