Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arsenic poisoning from lightbulb vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mk9391, May 17, 2010.

1. Is my friend who said this an idiot or is there any truth to it?

i k u hold the lighter under the lightbulb but would that release arsenic?

He doesnt know wat hes talking about but if u blades out there do then hit me up with some info
    thanks

2. Ummm, I'm pretty sure that normal incandescent light bulbs do not contain anything, Fluorescent contain mercury. Give it a rinse first??

3. I know if you use a soft light (white) bulb that shit can fuck you up. Not sure if arsenic is in it tho

4. when u make it you get the white stuff out
    so i dnt know but that hasn t been fucking me up lately lol

heres a vid so u c how the white is removed
    u put salt in and ... ull c it
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhEGp7aD-qA]YouTube - How To Make A Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick[/ame]

5. To the best o my knowledge, there is no arsenic in glass:confused:

As has been said, just get the white stuff out (or use the clear kind). Who knows what's in it, but nothing good, that's for sure

6. I love vapes, that's what I smoke out of half the time. I haven't heard of arsenic poisoning. All you have to do is make sure all the white shit is gone from the inside by using salt and shaking it around

7. ive made and used plenty of lightbulb vapes
    and theyre pretty nssty but i dont think theres any poisoning from it
    there are alot of people on here that talk about using them too
    but ive never heard of anyone having any problem with them
    you cant smoke the soft white shit though you have to take it out with salt
    you can even clean it with water after that if you want
    but make sure its completely dry before you try to use it
    theyre still nasty though

8. yea the white stuff is all gone so thats not a problem
    ok thanks i hope this is true about the no arsenic in lightbulb glass

9. in conclusion my friend is an idiot