Arrrgh I am P!SSED!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Newbie Toker, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The past 2 weeks I have been goin to a place called cafe afrika in the evenins, and sleepin over a friends house, I\'ve been 4 times in the evenin, and in the days ive been mostly goin to town and skated/hangin out wit friends, today i get home at about 6ish, sit down to dinner sand ask if i can go on wednesday night with a friend, AND be home be 11pm, dad says no ive been goin out too much and its gonna affect my skool, WHAT THE FUCK?! and now then he said skool days are a no no, no goin out on skool nights, and that we weill have to talk about weekends, what a fucktard! So by this time i was REALLY pissed off and started shoutin stupid stuff and then i just walk upstairs and go on the computer, now im fuckin grounded....dickhead >.<

***EDIT*** he also said to me \'I\'m the adult and you will do what i say when i say\'

that REALLY pissed me off!

2. Well, being that you have to be 18 to get on this site, he obviously meant Parent, right?

3. Yeh thats what I meant, he says I gotta live under his rule while i am living in his house.

4. yea man fuck parents and fuck friends who arent really friends. i wanna fuckin punch this kids teeth out right now and the only thing stopping me from doing it is how good he hooks me up with bud. fuckin dickwad.

5. Yeh, lookin back at the post it was pretty stupid, I was pissed off but still, why the fuck did I do that? Eh, hormones i guess....lol

Grasscity Deals Near You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.