Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrests...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bukowski6425, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Ive recently been arrested for the second time. Should i stay hopeful on weed? its been six weeks since i last smoked and ive been experiencing some pretty bad paranoia. I still want to do it but how long do you think i should wait? talk about your arrests too

2. I was arrested right before New Years day of this year. I'm still smoking, but I really should have stopped a while ago. I failed my drug test at court and failed the drug test they made me take when I was being processed into a rehabilitation program. Even though I failed the second test, they didn't put me in any form of rehab, but I am still on probation and must get random drug screens from my doctor, one of which is coming up within a couple of days. I'm going to stop smoking tonight probably and stay that way until I'm no longer living in this miserable anti-MMJ state.