Arrested!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Arrested, not me but my youngest son in law, age 21. Possession with intent to deliver. He was driving a "friend" home who had a gym bag. In that gym bag was a 1/4 lbs, scale and Baggies. The cops pulled him over on a "routine stop". After a field sobriety test they searched the car. They found the gym bag, the so-called friend said it wasn't his now my son-in law is in the county jail under $200,000 bail. I'm trying to come up with the $20,000 (10%) to get him out. Hes a small kid and I'm worried about him. He dont even smoke and has never been in trouble before, no arrest, nothing. Good guy, works hard all day and supports his wife and son.
    He had not seen this so-called friend in 5 or 6 years. He just got home from Iraq a month or so ago. He had no idea that he was selling weed. They impounded my car (he was using one of my vehicles) until they can search it more thoroughly.
    I will have my friend deal with his "friend" in due time. Right now i'm trying to call bail bondsman to raise the bail, but i need to show $200,000 collateral.
    Please send some positive thoughts my way, i love him like a son and am besides myself right now. I was in jail at that age and he cannot handle it.:(

2. that fuckin sucks... I check everyones shit who gets in my car, bags, everything, people will pull that shit on you and there isn't anything you can say, if its in your car its technically yours unless someone owns up to it.. Did he give permission to the cop to search his car? Apparently he was unaware of the marijuana so I'd assume so, thats why everytime a cop asks me if he has permission to search I say no, constitutional right to, without probable cause they can't do shit.

3. Small town cops suck. They impounded the car anyways so the search point is moot. I put me and my wife's business up as collateral. The bail bondsman said we should have him out by 2pm. I hate fucking narcs, they should tar and feather them and rape them with baseball bats. Its almost worth me going back to prison just to take care of that narc.

I did get him a NORML lawyer though. She deals exclusively with MJ cases.

4. Damn, that sucks man. So they only charged him because the other guy said it wasn't his, huh? What a little bitch. What exactly was the cop's reason for searching the car? Were they doing anything illegal (besides being in possession of marijuana)?

By the way, is this the same son-in-law whose dad stole your car?

5. make sure he knows how to throw at least one good punch and tell him you love him.

jail's no place for any man.

good luck, pal.

6. They said he ran a stop sign, but theres not even a stop sign at that intersection, but its a small town police force and its their word against him.I'm waiting for the bail bondsman to call me back now, he said we should have him out by 2pm.

Yes its the same son in law.

7. What state do you live in? Is marijuana decriminalized in your state? There has to be a way that you can fight the fucking system, fuck them all. They put my cousin in jail for possession of 4 ounces of cocaine....Thats hard time. His "friend" sounds like a big fucking douche also, no offense.

8. You can fight that charge man, just say that it was a unlawful stop.

9. Blazin one for you and your son-in-law,I hope things work out for him. Get him a good lawyer, and if he just got back from Iraq he can handle jail.

10. his "friend" is a fucking asshole. Like i always say, 9 out of 10 people will say they're your friend and turn their back on you.

i'd kick that kid's ass with a vegance and an undying hate for the fucker.

11. cops ruin fucking everything fuckin pigs

good luck to you and your son and family man -hug-

12. Yea i got him a good lawyer, and im confident he will beat the charge. I'm just concerned about getting him out before they send him up to the range into population. Hes a small dude and has to be scared shitless.

I live in Pa. and weed is not decriminalized.

13. Damn man sorry to hear that. I dunno why bad things happen to good people like that. It doesnt make sense. I hope everything works out

14. Damn your son-in-law's little bitch friend is a straight out bitch!

Who the fuck does that? If it's your shit take it like a man. "Yea that's all mine, officer. Do what ya gotta do".

Hopefully all turns out well for your SIL. I recently had a homie busted and thrown into jail too. We bailed him out and all but he didn't act like no bitch.

Tried to come up on a bottle with 2 other homies as accomplices.... got caught said it was all him. Took all the shit upon himself.

15. not true, just no one that would ever be here or touch a computer. ive always thought kimbo slice would run a jail lol. but ya that sucks i hate to see shit like that ruining peoples lives when its only frowned upon here in canada :(

16. Aw man, sorry to hear about your hard times.
    You have got to do something about this friend on his though, thats not good news at all. What a fucking douche to do something like that too.
    If I had a reasonable amount of money I'd help out my "weed-addict" (haha, remember that) friend, but sorry man.

17. Ermm wait a sec..

He just got back from Iraq(army, right?) and he's scared of being in jail?

Is the friend a needy person? Like he just called your son of law up so he can move his shit around because he doesn't have a car/he want to use him as his law-protection.

18. Words already out. Hes lucky if someone will sell him a joint now. Word spreads quick, i cant be responsible for anything that may or may not happen to him.

19. No the bitch that narc'd on him just got back from Iraq. My son in law is just a hard working kid, never been arrested, never been even in a fight.

He has no car and called and asked for a ride, my son inlaw was just helping out a "friend".

20. Gotcha.

A fucking gym bag for 4 ounces? I wouldn't carry that shit in a gym bag.