Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrested

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Landyachtz, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Fuck. Made sense in my head.

2. Here's the deal with Miranda rights. They need to be read at any time AFTER arrest but BEFORE official interrogation. If you are caught red handed (you were) you never need to be Mirandized: interrogation is unnecessary.

Any information you voluntarily provide before then is admissible and binding. That's why you just keep your mouth completely shut, especially when caught red handed cuz the fuzz is counting on you to dig yourself a deeper hole.

3. So by admitting to them I was high at the time, I fucked myself over?

4. #64 finney420, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    Yeah of course. You should have said no I'm not high. And this would never have happened.

5. You were in a shitty place to begin with but by not admitting to being high you would have made that cop's job a bit less easy and probably would have gotten off with just an underage possession and paraphernalia charge.

6. You're gonna be fine dude, worse things are gonna happen to you in life haha

7. Yup. Just remember next time that the fuzz aren't your friends, despite all the bs they tell you to try to make you think otherwise, and that talking to them yields you no benefit. They have a job to do anyway so there's no sense making it easier for them

8. Man oh man, If I could take the information this thread has given me and redo the entire situation. The last time I took the honest approach with cops in my town, I got off with a warning. These guys showed no mercy.

My worst moment of the entire encounter:

Officer: I can smell the marijuana now. When were you last smoking?
    Me: (stares off into space for 5 seconds) I...don't smoke pot.
    Officer: (laughs)

9. Dude don't worry about it I had 2 felonies and I got away with a 1 year filing in the end look at it from the court's perspective they have a lot worse shit to deal with than this trust me you'll be fine I thought my life was over but I was fine if it's your first offense you have nothing to worry about

10. To all the people saying "don't smoke in cars smoke in a house" thats easier said than done when you're living with your parents, and the car is risky but a good spot to smoke for the convenience when a house isn't an option.

I got stopped once in an empty parking lot aswell. The keys were in the ignition but I didn't get a DUI. In fact I didn't even get charged. Just a warning and a $400 bong and $100 grinder gone :(

11. #71 CBoddicker, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Exactly why I try to avoid smoking in my car/public places as much as possible. Way too much risk involved and even if you take precautions, you just never know.

If I were you, I'd start looking for a lawyer that has expertise in dealing with these kinds of charges. You could possibly get a few dropped/reduced in a plea deal with the D.A's office. If you don't have the cash and your only option is a public defender, then try and work for maybe a fine or some community service.

12. For someone with a 3.85 gpa you seem pretty surprised that a cop rolled up on you in an empty parking lot...

places have security... one phone call and well now you know

as for being an example

that just makes me think your more of an idiot.... you just excepting defeat. you said you were all this shit and your going to let something so harmless be your downfall

you should be the first fucking example to say "hey... i have ______ and i smoke on a daily basis and i don't have any problems except for the fear of getting caught"

but instead... your just another person going to lose a bunch of money to a corrupt system

damnit.... =(

13. Grades measure effort, not intelligence.

14. I was arrested on new years eve, easily one of the scariest experiences of my life. My friend got pulled over for speeding and the cop smelled the weed that we just smoked. Thank god all that happened was my grinders were taken away, my friend and I were let off with a warning and he was given a speeding ticket. Ever since that happened I've been much more careful with my weed smoking out in public. Now me and my friend always search for like 30 minutes for a blaze spot that isn't sketchy.

15. So you didnt get arrested? You got a ticket...

16. Lol.you were smoking in an empty lot.havent you watched cops?smh..

17. Lucky it was only the police fam.

18. #78 scoubaruhaze, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Bad luck you guys. I'm in Canada and I stopped at a Alcohol&Drug police barage after smoking a big J. First 2 cops did not smell a thing. The third cop at barage got me out and told me it smelt weed in my mouth and all that shit. I told them I had nothing on me and that they could search me if they wanted (had 1 oz in the car).

Long story short, they did not searched me so I was clear for paraphenalia and posession BUT WHAT THEY DID IS ASTONISHING.

They said they had reason to believe I was under the influence of marijuana (I was declining) so they made me do a test to try to prove or not if I was under the influence.

I agree'd with the test or I'd be copsed for not cooperating. They finally established that although they had strong suspiscion, the test revealed my abilities were not affected by drugs altough I had smoked myself a big joint as I got in the car.

The lesson was: if you have enough tolerance, roll up inside and bring only a lighter and let them search you if you want. Don't get caught for posession or it's so easy for them to plug in DUId

19. Quite the opposite for me, I don't work hard at all, I'm just incredibly intelligent.

I'm just an arrogant dumbass when It comes to smoking.

20. You're gonna survive man.
    I'm a college senior and I smoke a gram a day.

You just have to set priorities. Don't toke if you have classes, and depending on your job you might not want to be too blazed for that.
    But as far as everyday life is concerned... Smoking shouldn't effect you negatively.
    Just don't bring your weed out of your house.
    :smoking::smoking::smoking: