Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrested

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Landyachtz, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Chill out OP. First offense you'll be let off with nothing but a fine and be able to have the thing expunged if it's anything like when it happened to me. Quit panicing and go have a bowl pack.

2. smh, lol your life hasn't changed.. ohh boo hoo you got arrested, :rolleyes: i been arrested for possession a bunch of times, and im still doing fine, :hello: :D

3. This could have been avoided if you just knew what to do in the situation. Your ignorance of the law is what caused the DUI. Take the keys out of the ignition, know the law!! Besides, what the hell were you thinking when you saw the cop pull into the parking lot, and then start to reverse? Did you think that was gonna work or something? Lol

4. Wow maybe I need to cool it on the burn cruises...

5. I feel for you man. I was in the same exact position as you. besides i got caught only with a dime of weed - but I had a knife and scale on me in my car. Thankfully the cop did not find it hidden under my pants, and i handed it to my brother. I got charged with endangering the welfare of a child, along with intent to sell. All because i had 40 dollars on me. ( He only found the dime of weed ) thankfully after a drug test, 20 hrs of comm service, and a couple reports on the dangers of weed and youth court jury duty. it was all done and no criminal record. I hope everything works out for you. what state are you in, and what in particular did they catch you with. If its your first offense maybe you wont get a record.

6. move to colorado, where the cops aren't out to get you. Trust me, the lack of stress is worth it.

7. Aka why I don't like cities.

8. I live in Parker, Colorado. First offense.

9. Thats so true. I only toke at home or in the woods. Fuck the idiots who call you a pussy for not lighting up in retarded places or like u said riding around with a blunt on them. Its not called being a pussy its called being smart about what ur doing

10. Wait, if you live in Colorado, shouldn't it only be as severe as an open container violation in a vehicle? I guess since you had the keys in the ignition and actually did operate the vehicle they can slap you with the DUID. But what's with the possession and paraphernalia charges if it is legal in Colorado? Is it like alcohol, and you have to be 21 to consume it? And that still wouldn't explain the paraphernalia charge, imo. Isn't that like arresting an 18-year old for possessing a bottle opener?

I'm sorry, it just all seems a bit excessive to me considering the state. If you were in Florida like me, I could see why you would be so stressed. I hope you have sought out an attorney; with the laws being as new as they are, I am sure the judicial branch is still interpreting them. Why not have Colorado v Landyachtz become a precedent for future cases?!

11. Haha well I was never read my Miranda rights, that's something I might bring up in court.

But weed is still just as illegal here as it has always been, unless you're 21 of course. I fucked up, plain and simple.

12. Thats to bad bro, you seem like a good man. At least you accept you made a mistake doing it in you're car. Alls you can do now is except whats going to happen, hard way to learn a lesson though. Good luck with court, hope everything goes well op.

13. well, part of it is that he may not be able to continue college depending on his scholarship status

14. its different, it's like an underaged kid/adult getting caught with alcohol. you aren't in a ton of trouble, it's prob not even a felony. you aren't a criminal dude chill da fuck out. come to florida and have that happen to you and you'll REALLY feel the wrath of fucked up legislation

15. At least you did not get any felonies.

16. next time, take those damn keys out, toss them inbetween the seats, and snuggle up in that chair and tell that cop you're busy taking a nap.

17. Dude you can get out of that as long as they didn't read you you're Miranda rights you weren't legally arrested

18. dont smoke and drive if you cant wait you got a problem.

19. LOL

Not even. They don't need to read you your Miranda Rights if/when they arrest you. They only HAVE to do it if they question you.

COPS, CSI, Law & Order etc. lied to everyone.

20. By "the city" i meant grass city