Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrested with RAW hash oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UprightCitizen, Jan 16, 2013.

1. So I am 19, and today I was arrested for possession of hash oil in California. The story is boring so there's no need to explain it, but I was charged with a felony for the reasons previously stated.

I'm curious if I have a chance of getting the charge reduces if I bring up the fact that it was not made using butane or c02 or any other chemical solvent, and is simply a purer form of bubble hash. This will all probably be mumbo jumbo to them and hopefully my lawyer can help, but I'm curious if anyone has any specific legal knowledge that they can shed on me because I'd really like to know.

Thanks GC! I can always count on you guys

2. Shit...goodluck

3. I dont think any of that matters if you dont have a medical card and it contains THC

4. That is not good. I would suggest looking for a plea deal because there is no way around it. Good luck

5. the law against marijuana is a law against thc.. Your lawyer can get it dropped/reduced because marijuana is defined as any flower, stem, oil, or tincture

6. What why would you get in trouble for this in CALIFORNIA of all places?

7. because it's the fucking law. lol.

8. take it to trial!

9. It isn't legalized there, you know.

10. Hire the best lawyer you can afford......DO NOT use a public defender....

11. this is like the best advice. lawyers save your ass.

12. Why felonies though??

13. cause he was carrying a felony amount most likely.

14. Any concentrated form of MJ is a felony in most states.

15. hahah. damn, that's harsh.

just to be clear i only liked that cause i learnt something new.

16. Damn, was unaware of this.

Good luck with everything OP

17. thats like saying would it make a difference if you bought it from a white man or a black man.... its not gonna matter how its made, where its come from or even how its ingested

18. No, it's not like that at all.

Hash is considered production of sorts. It's illegal in most states because of this, they fear people mass producing effective medicine.

19. Thanks to all who put in their advice. I have had my MMJ license but it expired a couple months ago and I have not gotten one since. Yes that is my mistake, yes I realize that. No need to tell me what I am fully aware of. As other have said and amount of hash oil is illegal in California. I had not even a half a gram.