arrested today snuck packed bowl and 2 grams into the jail and courthouse.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bostongreens, Oct 21, 2008.

1. #1 Bostongreens, Oct 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    I had a dub(2 grams), a pipe which I was smoking on the drive kiefed up , and a 3piece grinder with a couple bowl packs in it. Comin around a corner blasting my subs when I see po sittin there and the cops in this town all know me. I try to dip but was unsuccessful and had no time to throw the stash. Pulled over for driving without a lisence which I was unaware of but this gives me time to snap out of it and do something with the stash. Dub goes in the wasteband ( I had on briefs luckily) and slip the pencil shaped pipe into my left sock to the right side of my foot so walking wasnt an issue. The whole time I watch the cop in the rear view on radio outside his car waiting for backup while doing this I had about 2 minutes to get it done or get another possession charge which would be mandatory drug testing for subsequent offenses.

I need a stash spot for the weed in the grinder so I dump it out in front of me real sly on the floor mat while the cop looks the other way talking to me I stamp out the bud with my feet and I'm giving my bullshit story on how my liscense is valid and there are no drugs in the vehicle. The bud on the ground dissappears from all the smudging and stamping I did.

Searched 3 times but trees went unfound.

Get transported to the courthouse after sitting in the cell for 2 hours and wait for judge. I'm just waiting for the trees to slip out of my pants while I'm getting mugged and fingerprints and also when I got transported from jail to the couthouse but it never happened and I was out of there by midafternoon.

So I guess you can bring weed into a jail and get away with it but be aware its a felony if your caught doing it but it was a risk I was willing to take.

2. Wow crazy story. I'm surprised that all of the officers failed to search you well enough to find weed. Cops now a days...
    :smoking:

3. yeah and as a convicted felon I got into the court room with an m16...
    this is BS, you've clearly never been arrested.

4. All i have to say is

Damn.

5. #5 Bostongreens, Oct 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    BS?

Any facts you need I can give you this all just happened today.

and ya the cops searched me well but didnt shake my pants enough for the trees to fall down my leg out of the briefs and wasteband. As I was in the cell obviously I remanouvered it so it stayed in a good posistion in the wasteband. And they didnt make me take off my socks so the pipe layed horizontally in my sock and the jeans covered most of the sock.

The pricks making me take off my belt saved me the most as is it disquised everything I had on me.

6. so has anyone else done this or what?

7. You sound like a real winner bro:hello:

8. No disrespect, but I''ve been arrested in and around boston alot.
    If it was, boston, quincy, hingham, or brockton court houses he could have pulled this off easy. I was in a cell in quincy when a kid had a .22 and got caught IN THE COURT ROOM. He was searched 2 times in front of me.

9. Holy shit you got lucky bro.

10. exactly, they could have searched more but you have to stay confident in situations like this and act like you are clean.

11. No offense but what the OP said is easily believable. You probably have smarter cops in your area which is why it wouldnt work for you but ive been arrested with weed in my ipath shoes and broken up weed in my left pocket which they didnt even find. I had it on me the entire time in the holding cell and mugshot and then I got to smoke it that night when i was bailed out.:hello::smoking::smoking::eek:

12. exactly fuck the police.

13. pretty crazy story, the only thing a i heard about around here was that this kid hid his pipe bhind the cops license plate when he had em by the trunk..

oh and around here a dub is jus a gram since they cost $20

14. yeah it was only mids so it was 2 gs but normally a dub is 1 gram of dank where I live too.

15. God was with you dude. When my friend got arrested last year, she snuck a quarter into her bra and went to jail overnight, but she has huge boobs so it wasn't a problem for her. She was on stealth maximum.

16. haha what a dumbass cop. but seriously dude, if all you have is two grams eat that shit, it's not worth getting a possession charge for. you're just lucky they didn't bust out the k-9s after you dumped you weed

17. I would of ate it but i had to talk to the cop most of the time I was stashing my shit and a K-9 showing up just for me at 11 in the am seemed very unlikely to happen.

18. hes lucky he didnt have to do an over nighter, if thats the case he would have had to strip down and get fucked by the unlubed dick of johnny law.

19. one time i got arrested blazing with my friend and he left a nug on my seat so the cop knew we had bud, and he found mine in my shirt pocket and the pipe and booked us. when we got to jail i realized my friend had his in his shoe and he just grabbed it in his hand when the jailer searched us to put us in the cell cause we had to take off our socks and shoes. bitch got bailed out after 2hrs and smoked it without me... shit sucked but it was fun to act like monkeys in the jail cell and fuck with the big dumbo eared cop heh... fuckin red necks...

20. overnighter and yeah i would of been done.

it was all luck but quick thinking.