arrested! need help!

Discussion in 'General' started by init2winit, Nov 25, 2010.

1. hi i was renting a 4 bedroom detatched home and growing high grade cheese.
    the house was busted they found 10 kilos on the plants , no scales, lists or anything to tie me to dealing.
    i actually have a herniated disc and live in chronic pain and use the cannabis along with my epliepsy pain to help the nerve pain that nearly cripples my body.
    i told them the reason i grew so muich was because i read on the internet half the seeds would be male and die so i wanted to make sure i had a few ounces to smoke.
    there was no babies or mother bush at the property.
    im hoping il have enough mitigation and considering i have no previous i wont serve that long. what do you guys think?

2. Depends where you live. But youll probably get tied into a dealing charge. a bunch of plants.. you cant say its for medicinal use. they wont buy it..

3. Wait, so you said there was no evidence that they could tie to you..

So why are you worrying about this..?

4. Why/how did police get into your house and where do you live?

5. You don't need our help.

You need a lawyer.

6. Word lol.

7. i live in london the 10 kilos has a high price on the street 50 thousand to 70 thousand pounds.
    there was no cuttings, babies, or mother bush so no proof i planned to regrow after i cropped.
    i did have my other house busted in 2008 by armed police but they just confiscated money dont mean shit.
    im hoping by pleading guilty saying i was using it for my pain and i thought half the male seeds would die after reading on the internet i will not go to prison or get very little time. what do you guys think?

8. I think you're shit out of luck if you're using the "I read it on the internet" excuse... LOL.

9. If they found 10 kilos, I think you sir, are fucked :(

Oh and if you have a prior raid that they just found money, there gonna put 2 and 2 together and your going upstate for manufacture and distribution. Well it's upstate in the U.S., I guess just prison in london, not jail, prison.

10. Flee the country.

11. Cops probably followed you onto GC lol

12. So.. there was 10 kilos of bud on the plants? And your going to say 20 some odd pounds was for personal use?? I really don't know how else to put this except, your fucked and not smart.

13. Yeah the amount you're talking about isn't just for your pain - If I can call bullshit on that you best believe they will too.
    I mean I wouldn't admit to dealing but personally I think using the pain thing as an excuse in the possession of THAT much weed, will likely just dig the hole deeper.

14. listen you guys seem american. its alot different in london
    put it this way my friend got caught with 6 kilos on plant
    and a half ounce of crack on scales.
    he said il go guilty on cultivation if u drop the crack and scales thing and he didnt even go prison. ive been to 6 states i know how strict shit is there but my friend did all the right things saying that the bud was sprayed with chemicals that mess u up and he was paranoid and didnt want to give his money to criminals.
    and he got away he didnt do 1 day in prison end off.

they cant bring up the fact i got raided in court its got nothing to do with it.
    my problem is 1. my bust was 4kg more and 2. i had 2 grow rooms he had 1.

15. Well you seem aware of what your problems are...
    I live in Australia, and if you got caught with that much here there'd simply be no way you'd get off on personal use, pain condition or not.
    ...as for what to do about your problems, who could really tell you that?
    Remain calm, act respectful, don't bullshit and accept no more responsibility than which you're due?

16. True I don't know london laws. But in the states you'd be royally fucked up the ass with the feds giant war on drugs dildo.

17. if you got caught with that much in the US youd prolly get 10 years

18. I'd recommend a lawyer

19. damn we got a big timer here

get a lawyer

20. i dont want to reveal to much on here but for us people this is how stupid the police are.
    i was raided in 2008 by armed police they found £5000 pounds which at the time was like $ 10 thousand dollars, i had scales covered in white powder and a list of people that owe me totaling £30,000 . and i didnt even get arrested or even removed from my house. just a busted front door.

anyway regarding my buddy who bust case, he blagged them went to shrinks signed up to uni told them he thought the seeds would die and some be male LOL even though we are using like 20th generation cuttings.

i think max il get is 2 years considering i got alot of mitigation and in england you only serve half the time on good behaviour.