Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrested for hash possession in CA. 11357 (A) HS

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bong666, Nov 20, 2011.

1. So, OP, what was your verdict concerning the second court date? Dismissal?

2. xdog learn some friggin respect for people

3. If you don't like the posts - don't read them. If you can't handle that, too bad.

4. Maybe u should just be nicer to people

5. [quote name='"xdog"']
    , but it certainly doesn't look well on you.[/quote]

[quote name='"xdog"']
    If you don't like the posts - don't read them. If you can't handle that, too bad.[/quote]

Seems like you're not looking too good right now either

6. its not that i dont "like" them, i just feel like you would personally benefit from learning to talk to people in a more respectful manner. that is all.

7. [quote name='"nomoredoubts"']I could understand to certain degree if this was some black afghan hash that looks like heroin tar but it is sold in the dispensary's so why an earth would it be illegal?[/quote]

Why is a plant illegal ? Ask Michele Leonhart she will say ...... All drugs are bad ...... Mmmmm kkkay

8. California Lawyers

Use this link and put in the area you live in Cali and you shall get a doctor from the group Norml who will help you with your trouble with 5-0 with your medical marijuana.

9. Hi, I'm pretty new at this

This is actually my first time getting caught with hash!! Does anyone know what happens if you do? I been caught with some wax.. The cop arrested me, charged with procession of hash, and I was locked up in county.. I got bailed and still haven't got a court date till 6 months gone by.. Does anyone know what will happen? I also have my medical card and recommendation!!! Any help will help!!!

10. Damn man Im really sorry you gotta go through this bullshit. Its Wrong for the government to ruin people's lives because of what they choose to put in their body. It goes against basic human rights. The fact that they made you have to pay 10000 dollars for purchasing an item that costs less than 100 dollars and isn't harmful to others shows how unbalanced our justice system is. The laws in this country are archaic and severely in need of advancement. Where they feel like ruining citizens lives and crippling their ability to attain employment over a substance that enters their body is beyond me. One day thpey are going to look back on the laws in this country and feel shameful and embarrassed at what they've done. I'm sorry you are going through this. I also got a possession charge but it was only weed.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app