Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrested for hash possession in CA. 11357 (A) HS

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Bong666, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Actually, it's not. OP was arrested for possession of a concentrate made legally under California law. It is quite clear in that regard.

2. OP is clearly not guilty and there are people advising him to admit to guilt. There are even some who clearly do not understand the law and are saying hash isn't legal under California law.

Some people don't need to be giving legal advice.

3. That's crazy - get your lawyer to fight the point that hash is made predominantly from the marijuana plant?

4. Predominantly is still manufactured

5. #85 Bong666, Dec 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
    wow finding a lawyer is hard they all cost alot because of the "felony" charge. its cool because im not guilty

"Prop. 215 explicitly covers marijuana possession and cultivation (H&SC 11357 and 11358) for personal medical use. Hashish and concentrated cannabis, including edibles, (HSC 11357a) are also included."

yeah baby :) going to the DA next monday lets see whats gonna happen

EDIT: but what now? now I'm gonna feel scared to get hash sucks :(

6. Keep a photocopy of that chit in the glovebox.

You and the DA talk, or did you get a consult and benefit? :smoke:

7. same here:smoke:

8. under prop 215 is BHO legal to possess?

9. Possession is questionable.

Manufacture of it is a felony.

10. i think i had some bho hash on me im not sure it was goo

11. You were arrested for just straight possession of hash, correct? I wouldn't try to differentiate it in court if the cop just wrote hash - which in and of itself is legal for you to possess.

12. right i just hope they don't test it and trip on it:(

13. i was cited for possesion and for having a 'marijuana pipe' like 5 months back

i checked my car to see if anyone broke into it,

i checked to see if my ipod, wallet, and my mmj was all there

they saw the medicine and jumped on it like a bitch in heat

they asked if that was pot, i said, " no, it my medicine. here's my recc. and you can call my doctor right now"

they underestimated my style

i still had to pay a 500 dollar fine and 5 k for a lawyer. he got the case dropped to a citation for trespessing (it occured at 2pm). the parking lot was filled with people and cars.

im pissed i had to drop 5k on the lawyer but im glad i did

14. 2 things... 1 say the hash is wat u use because ur tolerance is high and u need quick pain relief or watever ur recomendation was for... and 2nd
    BEST WAY TO GET OUT OF THIS..... works w speeding tickets and stuff all the time... wait till the closest time to ur date then reschedule and say u culdnt make it and then half the time the cop who arrested u wont show up and ulll get off w NO charges

15. this isnt a big deal. plea bargain and get the shit reduced to merely nothing

16. I almost got got with hash once...I ate it before the dumbass cop knew what was happening :p Fuck the Police, Fuck the Feds, those who wanna give you prison time do so just to make money...the Union and prison Lobby has gone to far. They would have no problem with you eating man-made opitates or SSRI's as long as PHarma and them are making money.

You could say you made the thc concentrate yourself from your own medicine, I believe thats totally legal you just can't buy it. whata world

17. so true :smoke:

18. OK so this guy is pretty much innocent and in the clear,

but my question is, Can he turn this into a lawsuit?

If i got arrested, detained, My ID "lost" by the police, ect I would deffinetly seek revenge... especially since you are perscribed this medication.

19. dont plea guilty to shit.

you are innocent if MMJ card allows hashish

20. sounded like he didnt have mmj card, if so yeah your right