arrested and in jail...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sublizzie, Jul 25, 2003.

1. your a fucking dumb ass, thats all I have to say. That was just plain stupid of what you did, smoking in an alley in public with an illegal substance. Good job!

Whyd o people hate cops? They are only doing there job and getting paid for it. WEED is illegal dumbass, so I dont care what you think about being busted for somthing so stupid. The fact of the matter is, it was illegal, duh, be safe, I never TAKE THE CHANCE! Whats the point in chancing it and getting busted. You cant do anything about it , can you...and calling those girls "sluts", respect women man, and maybe you'll get some little kid.

2. fuck u man, ever seen the thread "stangest place uve toked?" go look at it asshole and call them dumbasses u fuckin prick. "being busted for something so stupid"? fuck get out of GRASSCITY lightweight. id knock u out if u were in front of my right now dude, ur just startin beef.

3. ^^^^ indeed, calm down.

no need to call eachother names here. if you can't discuss things in a civilized manner i'd suggest you simply shut up untill you can articulate yourselves properly.

4. Well it looks like we are having trouble acting like adults....

Maybe we need to start a day care..

Listen up people...... if this is the best you can do........... we may have to do something that we don't want to!!!!!

5. lol..Sublizzie, Dude, I don't mean to laugh at you but just about the only thing you didn't do was to put a "BUST ME" sign on your bra's car...its a tough lesson to learn, but a low profile will always do you better than a blatant one. Sounds like a pretty low level charge. I don't know about Canada, but if it was a local arrest in the US for a similar charge, you'd be able to get the whole thing erased from your records after a few years if you keep your nose clean. Dude, get a haircut, wear your best threads, beg, plead, call the Judge "Sir" or "Mam", whatever it takes, to get this thing to be a mininal hassle now. That'll make it easier to erase or deal with later in life. It'll also help not to go out on vendetta, and get baked in the process...God help you if you were caught toking at the scene of messing up the truck you were looking for.

PEACE