Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arrest Advice

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GeminiWolf, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Ok well, I went to court today and spoke to a lawyer... it's gonna cost me around a grand, but he can keep my record squeaky clean. If I don't hire the lawyer I'm looking at 115 hours of community service, plus a $200 drug and alcohol course plus a misdemenor on my record...

The lawyer does payment plans, so I think I'm gonna go for that! Just seems like the best option in a crap situation.

2. this happened to a friend of mine and the cop never showed up to court so they basically got off free. 100 hours of community service and probation. but nothing on the record

3. I had a similar problem recently, my buddy and I got pulled over for speeding and the officer said the car smelled like weed and that my buddy was nervous. My best advice is get a good lawyer if possible and fight those charges tooth and nail.

4. immature fool huh.....

BOOGLYBOGGLYBOOGOOGOOGAGAAAAAHHHHNOWAITURGAYAREYOUIDKMANWTFTRIPDRUGSWEEDHEROINECOCAINE.
    I hate my life.

:hello:

5. i have plenty of direct personal experience with this sort of thing unfortunately. your best bet is to get the best lawyer you can afford and do exactly what he says.

these sort of things are never "fair"

get a lawyer if you can afford one. you'll be much better off than without.

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

Its probably too late but I found this video right after my friend had gotten pulled over by atv cops while hot boxing. It shows you how to avoid searches and arrest. My friend got out easy though the cops just took his bud, piece and scale called his dad and had him drive home lol without giving a court date.