Aroused By A Bat?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lockout, Jun 4, 2013.

How does that definition fit me? Inflammatory? No. Extraneous? No. Off-topic? Same thing as extraneous, but again, no. You've provided a definition that completely backs me up. I've never tried to piss anyone off.

And yes, I do believe everything I debate for. That taco thread is silly. It's based on the assumption that those tacos were sold to customers and even if they were, it's a tiny bit of saliva.

2. #22 Lockout, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013

That thread doesn't have an "end", it's still going. And even though you gave me a completely different definition than the one your friend gave, I'll respond to it. I have never taken a side that I don't believe in here on GC. Even if I did, however, it is common for people in a debating circle to take sides that they don't like in order to widen their minds to new ideas. This is what I did with a few of my friends at our debating club. Nevertheless, I haven't done this on GC. I do agree with my views expressed on the Nicolas Cage thread and I do agree with my views expressed on that taco thread.

3. nobody  :poke:  :bolt:

4. ? I'm pretty confused.

More power to ya man.

Now if only we could discern whether your OP happened in a dream or in the physical world. But we will never know as you yourself seem unsure.

The ironic thing is that I came across the movie "Vampire's Kiss" when I was looking into Nicolas Cage and vampirism. It's actually a really good movie.

So this was a movie reference? The entire thread was one big movie reference?

8. Ha ha ha!!! I have stood at home plate many times staring down the pitcher. I get aroused when the ball hits me right square in the nuts. But a bat??? Get aroused over a bat???? That's sick. A catchers glove is sexier than a bat. Get real bro.

9. nanananananannanananananannana

10. what in the fuck. 

11. okY. THIS thread got weiirdd

12. That escalated quickly

13. Yawn.........................................