Aroused By A Bat?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lockout, Jun 4, 2013.

1. After a night of drinking, I ended up having sex at my friends apartment with some red haired lady. While we were just getting into it,  a bat flew through the window. Needless to say, I went down from the fright and was no longer on the bone (I was in mortal combat with a bat, for Christ's sake!). This part I'm very uncertain about. I'm not sure if I dreamt it up or if it really happened. So, anyway, I was fighting this bat, and I'll be damned if I didn't get really aroused...

Before anyone calls me an animal lover or whatever, I never thought about actually having sex with this bat. I'm not attracted to bats or any other animals for the matter. Why did I get so aroused? Much more aroused than I get with women. This was deeper than that. I... I got really aroused...

2. You sick animal, im calling the Batman on you.

3. I was drinking... yes, that was it. I had a little to drink. I was a little drunk. Plus I was horny.

4. Congratulations on your rabies! 

Wait so you aren't sure if the whole thing was a dream or not?

6. Obviously, this really happened.

7. #7 Lockout, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013

Correct. The feelings were real... and it seemed so real. I don't know. I believe it was real. I definitely got really turned on, though.

You don't think you're exposing trollish side effects too quickly today?? :smoke:

Ok so this could have been a dream? You should have someone interpret what this dream meant. Perhaps seek advice from mikelift's Dream Interpretation Thread. He may give insight as to why a bat aroused you. Judging by your previous hot topic on Nick Cage being a vampire, there could be heavy influences as vampires are commonly associated with bats.

You've all failed to get my Vampire's Kiss references...

Maybe because half of us don't know what the fuck that is :smoking:

You're accusing me of trolling? Trolling is when someone tries to piss someone off. Nobody could possibly get pissed off from what I'm typing here. Please back up your accusation with a reason.

13. Never saw the movie. What was the taco lick referring to? :smoke:

If half of you don;t know what it is, then half of you do know what it is. Yet nobody here got the references...

Well, that's a completely different thread. I don't see why those people have a problem with a tiny bit of saliva. It's not like the guy had herpes or anything...

I said half because I'm still waiting on others to respond to yet another great thread made by yourself.

Trolling is also posting useless posts, continuosly debating against logic to support something you don't even believe in, etc. :smoke:

Oh wait, here is a definition that pretty much sums up your activities;

In Internet slang, a troll (<span>/<span>ˈ</span><span>t</span><span>r</span><span>oʊ</span><span>l</span>/</span>, <span>/<span>ˈ</span><span>t</span><span>r</span><span>ɒ</span><span>l</span>/</span>) is someone who posts inflammatory,<sup>[1]</sup>extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response<sup>[2]</sup>or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

18. this dude is a trollllll

19. :confused_2:  Me or he? :smoke:

20. "A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose actual point of view is opposed to the one that the user claims to hold. The concern troll posts in Web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group."

source : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

I have a feeling I saw you do this towards the end of your Nick Cage is a vampire thread.