Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Around the world (Game)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sasafras, Mar 19, 2010.

1. I was wondering if anyone one here plays Around the world when blazing with there buddies?

2. how do you play?

3. correct me if im wrong, but i believe its when you are smoking a blunt/joint/partybowl and you take your hit and pass it but before you let out the hit you have to wait till you have the smoking device in your hands again?

4. We call that chicago-style smoking where im from.

5. It's kind of like this game we play where if you want to hold the hit unnecessarily long you just go ahead and do it.

6. We call that helicopter...and it's not recommended for more than three people

7. we call it baseball. one time my buddy and I were playing marokart 64 and we each took a hit and you had to hold the hit in the whole lap then next lap take another hit hold in it. needless to say it was a quick race with red faces. We were playing the Kalamari Desert

8. Where Im at they called those suicides .

9. Where I'm at they call that brain damage.

10. #10 tokinpanda, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
    oh chicago(sp) [​IMG]

11. haha hell yea, we call it around the world here too, its not worth playing without 5 people otherwise it comes back so quick it doesnt require any breath holding. On 420 my group of friends always plays a round of Casper Blaster, and what ya do is, all of you load up whatever pipe you wanna smoke out of, no j's, bongs, or bubs tho cause they burn too fucking fast too do it, then you all load up the same amount of weed. Finally you all take a massive hit and everyone holds it till its caspered (no smoke comes out) then takes another, and holds it till caspered and so on untill whoevers bowl is finished first. Then that person gets to finish all other bowls if they feel they want to cause thats the prize.... Only on 420 cause its a lung fucking catastrophy afterwards

12. yeah i used to play that game all the time.. when i was 15 :p

still is fun to do,better then just doing nothing but smoking,might as well have a little fun:D

13. We call it chicago too. It's fun once or twice but then it just gets rough on your lungs.

14. lawl
    We play that game too but only one guy I know actually takes part in the holding it in.

15. I call that Mexican Sweat.

16. I don't know about that game but once some friends wanted to see who could hold it in the longest, I won holding it for 12 seconds before I ran to the bathroom thinking I was gonna puke but then quickly switched to a quick shit ahaha

17. Damn none ofyour friends could beat 12 seconds? We call that baseball, and play three strikes your out.

18. Yeah, we call it Russian roullette just you take the hit and hold, pass and when It gets to you again take another hit while still holding. When you exhale you're skipped in the rotation. I hate the game cuz it kills brain cells but my friends play allll the time

19. I like to do it if I'm smoking with one other person and the blunts getting smaller.

rules. ONE big ass hit,hold it as many times taking hits each time you get the blunt. first one to exhale loses,winner.....gets to hit the blunt again ;P)