Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

around philly PA

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marshall1, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IM PISSED ive been jerked around for over a month now trying to get a hold of a hp of average midds why the fuck doesit have to be such a big deal for an hp?

2. yea dude shit is so fucking dry out here its retarded

3. dang I imagined always being able to find bud in philly

4. i live 15 minutes from philly. i got hookups by the dozens pa's got good shit man u aint lookin right

5. damn im having the same problem in harrisburg

6. yeah i guess im not fuck it.

7. 856 mutha fuckaaaaaa

AND NO FUCKING HOOKUPS ON HERE. Doesn't matter if it's a PM or whatever. And even if you were to, why would you comment saying you would PM him about it? That's just leaving a trail of evidence for no reason xD

8. I dont understand the big deal. Why is the cursing and rude language needed to get a point across.

9. so what is the point of this thread? asking for hookups is not allowed....

also try to stop acting like a sketch ball to dealers..... HP isnt much to a real dealer, and if your really going to pay, they will take the easy money....

and who looks for mids, its all about the dank buds in 2011

10. OKAY MISTER PATROL MAN. This dude is lookin for some weed and so am i. whats the point of you posting if you're no help

lick my balls, id like nothing more ;)

11. #11 Word2yaMom, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011

p.s. its always been about the dank buds fag

Disrespect/Name calling is not tolerated here. -BAGZ

12. i,ve been getting the best mids of my life now for 100 an ounce. even some nice little purple in some awsome bud for here in p.a. altoona to be clear bout 5 hours from philly. if ya read any of my other post the only good weed round here is 50 n eighth or what i grow, i,ve been lovin it hookin up buddies n smoking for free, till the plants r done, rain here been killing me knocked over 4 8 footers, lucky didnt break em though.

13. Word. You bulls need to chill. We all know what it's like to be dry

14. ok look for weed, but you could find it in person, in REAL LIFE, not on the internet a hell of a lot quicker.....

and no reason to call me a fag, i didnt do shit here homie.

also saying "Mister patrol man" makes you sound 12 brah.... :D

15. #15 Word2yaMom, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    yeah because im wasting my time talking to fags like you

this time, mister patrol man, i want you to lick my asshole

Disrespect/Name calling is not tolerated here. -BAGZ

16. Does no one understand that you will be banned for name calling???? They can ban your IP so if you think you're coming back you're wrong.

17. im so sorry i dont wanna be IP banned. please dont ban me forum patrollers. IM BEGGING YOU! I ALREADY GOT ONE WARNING.

I know i shouldn't have called him a fag. is it still okay if i tell him to lick my asshole though? or no?

18. :wave:

19. [quote name='"Word2yaMom"']

im so sorry i dont wanna be IP banned. please dont ban me forum patrollers. IM BEGGING YOU! I ALREADY GOT ONE WARNING.

I know i shouldn't have called him a fag. is it still okay if i tell him to lick my asshole though? or no?[/quote]

What's the point of being a douche all your life?

20. I apologize for my foul language your right its not needed to get my point across

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.