Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

aroma therapy and pink floyd... it's not weed, but close enough...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Feb 10, 2003.

1. i bought some aroma therapy candles. 2 soothing, 1 stress relief, and 1 sensuality... combine these with pink floyd echos disc 2 and you have the next best thing to weed. lol, cottons is all kinds of mellow :D

2. sounds like a good time. a nice glass of wine would do me just about right if I had all that going :)

3. yea man i love that pink wine thats like nine bucks. thats hippy drink

4. Combine all that with a little bud and you got yourself a fuckin chill night...

5. yup. you're definately right on that... 'cept for one thing. i can't smoke :(

so i'm gonna be going with the next best thing to keep me mellow. aroma therapy candles, lavander insence, and chamomiel (sp?) tea... gooooood stuff :)

6. pink floyd is great ... thats enough the get me stoned ... plus the weed helps ... hehe...