Arnt Metallica a sad story now.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by :::===={XX}, Aug 28, 2003.

?

What do you think the album is like?

1. A glorious gift sent from GOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A lot of angry yelling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Some guys posing as metallica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. or just plain good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The truth is, Metallica kicks ass. That's my statement. The guys that recorded St. Anger, under the name of Metallica, are the ones who suck ass. Listen to ...And Justice For All or Master of Puppets ( the albums) for an idea of what i'm talking about

hhmmmm......i just noticed that no one has said anything in this thread in three months.......

2. haha, if metalica is metal, it must be some "pop" metal, if u want good live shows? go see locust or norma jean, haha u guys make me laff

3. I liked st. anger, it wasn't there best album, actually it was probably the worst. Which to me, is just because its hard for metallica to make a bad metal album, im excluding load n reload cos they are alt rock imo. Even though its their worst album i still think its pretty good. Well thats not to say i didn't hate it at the start, but i aquired a taste for it, although i still hate trash can drums.
    I have little doubt the new album will be epic, their going more in the direction of master:hello:

4. i certainly lost respect for them when they started that whole napster drama..

5. The whole napstar thing wasn't exactly a good move now, im sure not many artists particularly like getting ripped by these companies, but i dont thing Metallica done the right thing by sueing therefore making money of it, it came off as greedy but i do think it was more the principle of it. They lost a lot of fans their never gonna get back through that.

6. Sweet, this thread is ancient...I can make fun of the OP.

The title of this thread...... it hurts my eyes to read it. It's isn't.

7. I saw Metallica 4 nights in a row when they were rehearsing with Rob Trujillo. It was just after the San Quentin video came out.

They played 4 nights at the Fillmore, 800 capacity. It was just sick. Sicksicksick. Some of it is on youTube.