Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Army

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thelastranger, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Ok y'all so I'm 135lbs, 5 8' almost no bodyfat(no where over 15% on my body mostly 8%) and have an extremely fast metabolism. 3 weeks ago(Feb. 12) I stopped smoking. Before that I had been smoking for around 3 weeks but only a few nights a week. I would only take around 3 bong hits and it wasn't amazing weed but it wasn't shit either(around 13%thc). Basically I have this Army drug test Friday which I need to pass and it will be exactly a month when I take it. It's a urine test that's sent to a lab for 50 ng. Once again I'm drinking a ton of water this week and am lifting every day until then. Do y'all think I can pass. I might be overthinking it I know I'm skinny and have a fast metabolism but still, this is my career.

2. Hey boot, you'll be fine. I went into the corps boot camp 2 weeks after burning down. I was also drinking regular amount of water and working out

3. Choose a lifestyle. These two do not mix well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Is it a recruiter test or a MEPS test?

5. Grizzly is right. The only person I've ever known in the service who could smoke was a Ranger who's brass let him know when tests were coming up

6. I was in the army in 2000, i failed 2 drug tests. They patiently waited til I was clean.

7. It's a MEPS test and it was just pushed to Tuesday. And yes I am postponing that lifestyle until I get out because I hav

8. An option 40 contract for ranger school I can't wait.

9. So you looking to do infantry stuff?

• Like Like x 1
  10. yep im trying out the whole nine yards

11. also this recruiter hasnt done a offic test pre meps for some reason. might be because i dont look like i smoke at all. im a wrestler so i dress in athletic clothing and cowboy gear virtually every day and probably act too arrogant to be a smoker haha

12. I would choose something else, as a 0351 and hopefully with no new wars coming up being infantry is going to suck, also if you ever get out your skill set is cop, security, Walmart manager.

I smoked in the back of a LHD USS Battan and in Kuwait. Plus in between deployments

13. Anything related to combat will be the least beneficial after you get out.

I chose a path that guaranteed the most money after I was done.

Infantry is dispensable, they almost expect you to die.
    Infantry gets the least benefits, yet risk the most.

Don't do it.

Do something intelligence related, get a degree after.

14. So you no nothing about the infantry, shut up POG and move along, Chris Costa's everywhere

• Like Like x 1
  15. Talking about shit you don't know about. Theres some cock for cowards in the back

16. true killing shit can become helpful youre straight up more observant of people when youre out and understand peoples behavior more. its not like im going straight infantry im doing a special unit. rangers requires a lot of brains too thats why i scored high as shit on my asvab.

17. and i didnt join for money i joined because im a fucking patriot. the brain deads are the people that join for the money

• Like Like x 1
  18. Get your airborne/ranger contract locked and don't look back. You'll come out the other side a force of which you did not know existed in you.

Priorities. The sweet leaf is so much sweeter when your shit is squared away and your success is established.

Move out smartly and Follow Me! I Am The Infantry!

• Like Like x 1