Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Army Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by anon_arc, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Hey guys I hope youre having a good day ! Im new to the forum I felt forced to make an account because I need some good info on this. Long story short I enlisted im going to the army, I'm shipping out august 22nd obviously I come from a smoking background and while I passed the first drug test at MEPS I heard that you get drug tested again upon arrival to reception. Is this true? The thing is my stoner ass started smoking again after that drug test, not a lot but honestly like 3-4 times a week sometimes 5 but the thing is usually between me and a friend, mostly 3 or more. Another thing to note is that not always we had the dankies it was mostly reggie but from time we had the loud:) . The point of this is my last smoke was August 2nd, it was a fat smoke I took like 5 or lil less bong rips of skywalker covered with skywalker wax each rip. I want to know if you guys think i'll be clean by the time I get drug tested again (which I think should be around the time of arrival to reception). I'm 5'8 tall , weight 188lbs I do consume 3-4 liters of water on the daily , i sweat my ass off at least once a week but im starting a daily routine starting now (consider that I live in san diego and the weather is hot as shit), I avoid junk food most of the time and sugars, recently started consuming more fiber, started drinking lemon juice in the morning to help metabolism and I'm planning on buying some 7 day detox pills tomorrow. Note also that I started toking again at the very endings of June. Do you guys think I'll be clean or at least at very low thc levels (below detection levels) following all of this until my ship out date? Thanks in advance guys ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. One thing you should keep in mind is, THC metabolites get stored on the fat cells in the body. Since, you are joining the Army, I don't think this is the issue here. If you are a normal healthy person; with a great diet, water and plenty of exercise you can remove it out of your system within 4-6 weeks. If you have a fast metabolic system, lower water retention capacity and overall low BMI, you will be able to do this faster. For the urinalysis test. the threshold is 50 ng/mL, which is significantly higher than what you may think. Just make sure that you don't drink too much water before the test. 2-3 litres per day is more than sufficient. If your urine gets too much diluted, it can render your pee colorless with the lack of creatinine. This can come under suspicion. Do not exercise hours before the test as it breaks down THC into the bloodstream.
    Important tip: Early morning urine will have a high amount of toxic metabolites. Don't give the initial and final portion of the urine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Honestly wasn't expecting such nice and detailed reply, thank you really . You think I'm good for the test then?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Drinking a lot of water isn't going to clean out your system faster so don't go overboard with that. Just need to burn the fat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ‍♂️ You couldnt just let the weed go. I wont preach because im sure you stress enough since you were all set. Like stated above don't go crazy with water, a gallon a day is fine. Working out will help and since it seems like you have a lower percentage of fat there is less for the bad stuff to stick to and hang around and having even a decent metabolism with that kind of water intake you should be fine. Forget the fancy diet pills or whatever. Get some Milk Thistle and include that into your vitamin list as well as b12 everyday. At least 3 days before the test just relax and stay off your feet as much as possible unless you need to eat or pee. The last 3 days up the water intake a little and start treating yourself to junk food.

• Like Like x 1