Armoire/GRO-CHEAP-DWC-PICS

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Phishhead420, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Bravo! You have my full attention!!

Cant w8 to see your BB like PLAH-OW! a frekin monster...

2. I picked up a little thermometer/hygrometer thing at Wally world for like $7. Can't beat that with a stick.

I did black tops like that once, but it seemed to raise my temps. Might be my imagination on that since I've noticed temps fluctuate a bit as the canopy gets bigger, but I'm pretty sure that white leads to lower temps than black, but it doesn't block light for shit so you'd have to do black and then cover it with white.

Even better is the foil tape. I got a roll at Wally world for I think $6 the same time as the temp/hydrometer. Great stuff that.

3. Definately go with the foil tape man the black paint will raise your res temps. I am currently growing with 10g bubble buckets. Just do a search with DWC diesel ryder, canna sutrua, bomb bagseed grow and that is my current grow. I am obviously too dumb to add it to my signature. LOL I would love to help you out if you are having problems.

4. Hey guys here are the plants at 20 days.. I am having some leaf up curl like an Mg def.. and some purpling of the sun leaf stems.. so a potassium def. I suppose.. SO i put some epsom salt in and also a little of the GH part - GROW.. I haven't seen any help from it yet.. but could just be chemical burn(doubt it) Problems on the sensi star mostly but a tiny bit on the blueberry.

I have the sensi stars on the left in about 624 ppm
    The Tall blue berry and church(day 16 or so) in the middle at around 500 ppm
    and the Purple kush(back) Mazar(front) on the right at around 400 ppm

Am I just way to low on my nutrients...

Attached Files:

5. Are the ppms in your resses going up or down? If it's going down your plants are hungry and need more food. When you get it to stay about the same that's the right ppm. Of course they'll want more and more as they get bigger too.

My gut tells me your plants could use a little more nutes, but I can't say for sure from here.

6. they look good and are you adding the right amount of nutes to your res?

7. Who's Blueberry you growin? I have some experience with "Dutch Passion" blueberry. I have some just a little bit ahead of yours. The link is in my sig. I don't know if it helps but I am running a soil grow autofed by a drip irrigation on a timer. I am using IONIC (hydro nutes) and my ppms are currently in the upper 600's. The seems to be doing good so far. Also blueberry is known for some retarderd curling I have one blueberry that looks almost like a rose :smoke: This will usually straiten out once they get older.

Hip

8. Hey Phish, how's this going?

9. Hey guys. If you remember I said I would be moving the cabinet(armoire).. It has now been done.. I am in a dif. loc. and have had little access to the intronetski... but... Alas the plants are huge. Taking over the cab.. I have trimmed at least two grocery sacks of fan leaves and small bud sites.. They are in day 6 or so of flower...

And the initial stretch has been nuts.. I believe I over ferted in the begining a little but they have adjusted well.. I haven't the pics at this very moment but I will get too that in a within a few days.. Thanks for the posts I really didn't think anyone cared about this cab.. But just wait!!!!!!

rollinghippie: I am not sure who's Blue berry I have because it was a clone from the club(dispensary).. I grew nirvanas blueberry and this one looks particularly similar.. I think it is the DP version... Then again it looks like shorts too??????????

THANKS AGAIN ALL-

10. Lookin forward to the pics.

and dude, you can't start a grow this nice and not have people interested in it.

What's teh feeding schedule now?

11. Alright blades... Here are the first of the flowering pics I am a little late on updates but have a good album of the last couple weeks...

To start it off I have to have my buddy check and make sure all is well before I change too the 12/12 and eye hortilux bulb-

Attached Files:

12. Next I smoke some GOO that I got from the club... Man this stuff tasted soooo Good like candy and fruity, the high was overwhelming and long lasting.. Some other strains I have grabbed from the dispensaries are: AK-47. Haze, Super Silver Haze, Jack Herer, Purp, Erkil, Purple Haze, Afwreck, Lambsbread... And others I cant remember also tons of hash, kief, and edibles that keep me constantly from pain.. A little longer and I won't have to purchase the stuff.

Attached Files:

13. Alright here are the ladies on the first day of flower which was about the 7th or 8th of this month.... Two sensi stars on the left, Blueberry front center, Church behind middle, and Purple Kush and Mazar on the right--

Attached Files:

14. I have a friend that works with air ducting and sheet metal, He has his own shop and this was built as a proto type for free... Thanks buddy(it works like a charm, cleans the air in the whole house). - - - Charcoal filter - - -

Attached Files:

15. End of first week of flower-
    Last picture was cause a friend said I could grow anything anywhere... They where right!

Attached Files:

16. And today's flowering nugs the mazar and the church have pushed resin glands up the whole small fan leaves... WOW!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

17. lookin good man

18. Well I asked for pictures and you most definitely delivered.

Looks absolutely awesome dude. Nice looking corn you've got there, too. He's about 3 I'm guessing? I had a classic corn like that for a few years but he just got sick one day and faded unbelievably quick. I've got a couple blood pythons now.

19. Brilliant!!! Love the idea 3 quick question tho how is the noise with the mounted fan? How light proof? And could u install a wire rack in that setup or would it be more trouble then good? Rly nice stealth box and great pics!

20. damn nice grow phish...You have a green thumb and it shows....:D

+ rep