Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Armageddon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokerja, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever smoked this? How was the trip?

2. no sir, strain names mean nothing to me anymore.

3. Yeah I think names are bullshit unless its medical grade and the difference is indica, sativa, or a hybrid.

4. Marijuana will never, ever make you trip. But i agree with the others strain names are just for brag factor

5. I can honestly say i have smoked this. But as previously stated, strain names mean nothing anymore. Too many medical clubs spouting out different buds and naming it what they like now adays. My white widow on the west coast could be your Sour D on the east coast.

6. Naming a strain is pointless. It's about as useful as naming a car. In the end It's just an object with no definable characteristics. Weed should be purchases based purely on aesthetics and potency.