Armageddon

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Hall of Mirrors, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Armageddon.

It means the revealing of truth. Its the ultimate battle. 

Except that truth is superior to force - so those looking for "destruction" will miss it.

For example, many people say that God doesn't exist. Yet, they spend time insulting him. Well, this is because you are not looking for him in the right place. 

You see, if you want to see God you have to look for the "source" of perfection in this world. Obviously, if God exists, he would exist in our reality, right?

So where to look?

Where could perfection be hiding? 

God hides in time.

If you want to see that God exists - look at time. Time is perfect - as proven by the fact that man can measure its perfection with an atomic clock. Time also includes all of the reality beyond our "sub-reality" on Earth. 

But man can not create time. Nor can nature. Time is. 

Time hides eternity.

More later. Peace.

2. why time and not width depth or height

3. So, your very first post on a cannabis forum is that? 

Fee, Fi, Fo, Foll, I smell the blood of a new forum troll. :eek:

lol who knew God hides in time?

I feel sorry for all the people who died before the OP was posted. They all missed out on this knowledge. :(

5. So your god 'hides' (in your own words) in a dimension we can't see.

Sounds like the flying spaghetti monster has competition.

6. Armagetiton

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Hall of Mirrors, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013

You think God doesn't exist - yet you have no proof.

I said God exists - and I have proof. 

Time can be measured, yet never seen.
    Time was not created by anything under its influence - it is above all things.
    Time is immovable and beyond all things.

The existence of time proves the existence of God.

Now if you have something of value to add - then do it. Otherwise, keep your foolishness out of my thread.

8. #8 esseff, Aug 28, 2013
    Time only exists for one who recognises its passing. Time only passes as a by product of experiencing reality moment by moment at one second per second. Some also say that we exist in a static moment, and only perceive what we call time as we shift from parallel reality to parallel reality which gives the illusion of movement and therefore time passing. But, like a film strip, that only provides movement when viewed at 24 frames per second, each individual frame exists in its own space. It is only by shining consciousness through each 'film strip moment' that we experience what we feel to be time passing.

9. :confused_2:

10. Sorry to let you down but time is a measurement made by humans, I suppose god made up day light saving too?

When your dead your dead, you are a organism, no more important then a slug.

11. #11 Kush cookies, Aug 28, 2013
    Edit: multi post

12. The 4 seasons also mark time, as does the sun and moon, and that was by God.

13. Until god or one of his cronies show up and proves his exsistsnce I do not believe.

You have a blind faith built around whispers.

I have a open mind tho, you can try to prove his exsistsnce to me.

I proved God. 

If you disagree, please tell me how we measure time? Is it not by the continually perfect rotation of the earth that man can even perceive time? How then does the earth rotate with the precision of an atomic clock year upon year, eon upon eon? Or, if that isn't enough, how then does the earth move about the sun with equal precision? Please tell me how to bodies in outer space move in relation to each other if there is no God. 

For time to be measured, a clock had to be created. Otherwise, time does not exist.

Only God can create a means for man to measure time. 

Uh.. it's not perfect...

Beautiful!... if only but they knew.

Eternity is real... the One Infinte Creator, the Seer, the Knower.

Omnsicence implies an obeservance , i.e., "recognition". God encompasses time, and embodies it.

"God is not inside things in the sense of physical penetration and is not outside them in the sense of physical exclusion. Times do not keep company with Him, and implements do not help Him. His Being precedes times. His Existence precedes non-existence and His eternity precedes beginning. By His creating the senses it is known that He has no senses. By the contraries in various matters it is known that He has no contrary, and by the similarity between things it is known that there is nothing similar to Him. He has made light the contrary of darkness, brightness that of gloom, dryness that of moisture and heat that of cold. He produces affection among inimical things."

18. #18 Boats And Hoes, Aug 28, 2013

Yet, u artard, a "spaghetti monster" implies definite and finite form. :rolleyes:

God, the unseen, the Eternal, has no fixed and limited form... although everything posses a form by way of His majesty.

19. The only problem with Christians is that they won't take a step back and look at life from a different perspective, stuck in one way thinking... Blind faith

20. #20 Boats And Hoes, Aug 28, 2013

Mainstream religion shouldn't deter u from understanding the Source (all books are just instruments to Heaven); and ur immaterial soul.