Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arm pains after smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NowIsB, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Last night I smoked a 3 bowls of some really dank weed by myself -- sour D and grape ape. After that I proceeded to play some black ops for a little bit and after a few games i noticed that my entire right arm was in pain, not terrible pain, but pinching up and down it randomly. It eventually faded out around the same time my high did. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this to some extent? I smoked another bowl or two an hour or so after that and did not experience pain this time. I have no idea what prompted the pinching feeling.

2. You might've had your arm in a weird position, and were too high to notice. ;)

3. sometimes I tense up when im baked. but maybe it could've been from playing the game? you should be fine though.

4. Lol, that was my first thought when i noticed it too but i realized i was just laying on my bed with my hands on my lap so i dont really know why my arm was in pain. Maybe ill smoke as much as a did last night right now and see if it happens again. The grape ape put me out, so strong lol.

5. I had this a few times in the past.

6. Maybe you should stretch before hand (lol)