Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arm hair follicle test HELP!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walker18, Mar 23, 2016.

?

To shave arm hair or not to? When to shave it?

1. More harm would be done by shaving 2 weeks before

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You should definetly try and shave your arms 2 weeks before

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I am a college student and went to interview for a smaller logistics firm hoping to get an internship that my friend received the year before. Interns for this company are only urine tested, whereas full time employees are hair tested. Somehow I managed to receive a full time job offer which would be ideal for me at this point in my life.

I am 5'7 140 pounds. I have smoked .5 of medicinal everyday for 6 months prior. I quit cold turkey a couple day ago. I have approximately 55 days to get the THC out of my hair. The catch is.. they take samples from arm hair instead of your scalp.

I was told that if I quit for 30 days and shave my arms with about two weeks before the test allowing the hair to grow back would allow me to pass the screening. If there is anyone that has any advice for me it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here is what I did. I shaved everything 20 days after my last toke body, then on head hair buzzed it to 1/8 inch day 20. I had enough time to grow hair back 69 days. At the time of my test I had about 1.25 inches of hair and the took head hair. You have to trim your hair enough to get rid of the suspect hair. Good luck, I passed.