[ARKANSAS] First Grow tell me what you think!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FrostyBuds, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I know my pictures aren't all that great. I was stoned and couldnt figure out the focus on this complicated ass camera and didn't want to be seen by my plant. Anyways here it is. The last couple of pics are of the buds when tehy were small. That is the last pictures I was able to take.

Attached Files:

2. Sorry I really don't know much about growing, but all of this looks fantastic. You are lucky!

Tell us more about it once you'll be able to smoke a little part of it. :D

3. move this thread to the outdoor grow journals. looks great though, good job

4. looks like a very big healthy plant hopefully no one finds it and hopefully it has a good yield

did you start the grow outside or did you start growing it indoors then move it outside?

5. sorry its in the wrong sub forum just a pic of my last years grow. I started it outside actually just threw it down threw some dirt over n it grew. Whenever I realized it was actually really healthy I decided to go ahead n grow it the rest of the way. It was actually really nice tasting and nice smelly buds. Yeilded almost 15 oz's. Fluffy as hell!

6. Fucking awesome man, I'm in AR.

7. Wow amazing green man. They look healthy and beautiful :)

8. you in north or south? im thinkin of growing a few outside

9. I'm from Van Buren. Its right by Fort Smith. Appreciate the compliments. My pops helped me with this one. He's been growing most of his life lol

10. Faytown is the shit by the way, suite. I'll be up there Saturday for the red n white game

11. what was the temp like outside when you just threw it out and it grew? did u take care of it at all at first?

12. I have cousins that live around ur area (Fort Smith). I have always wondered how the bud was in Arkansa...my one cousin says its pretty dank.

13. There's a ton of dank in Fayetteville, don't know about other places though.

14. Nice going for your first grow. Well done + Keep growing.

15. just started my grow, planted about 7 seeds, we'll see how it turns out

LR's got plenty, but anywhere out in the country its tough to find anything at all