Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arkansas Buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by arkansasstoner, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Nice bud op.
    Rino I'm assuming you make that? No one in the fort sells it lol
    Everyone in Arkansas should go sign the petition to get it on the ballet!

2. Haha, yeah, I do.. :/

And right on with the petition!

3. Bump for Are Can Saw..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. I rep the 870 as well...live in Wyoming at the moment though and yea Arkansas dealers tax that shit for sure but I use to deal as well there with straight prices

5. Best bud I ever smoked was grown in Arkansas. That is a slightly biased statement since thats where my hometown is.. But truly there is some fantastic green here, you just gotta know the right folks. I am enjoying some spicy Mr. Willy now from the Ozarks :)

6. Might put a dent in your cement!

7. I got some afghan gold one time while I lived there and it wasn't the most sexy lookin though it was a real gold color...and oh my jesus it had me so fucking high...I mean high went home and crashed for Like 10 hrs

8. yea u definitely gotta kno the rite people n dey tax but its worth it!

9. Yea I'm moving back in December I know Alotta people so I don't get taxed but I provide my own as well

10. wat part of arkansas u movin 2

11. I definitely get a little taxed, most of the super good bud that comes through comes from the mail :/ Need to get my own personal once a month set up or something, haha.

I'd love to start a grow but I think I'll wait until I'm out of here..

12. I grew up here and have to say yea the prices suck here. Left state for a few years for college, but came back. I'm now in the 'Bluff and had some dank last night. First time trying 'Bluff weed. I was going to go to a party but couldn't get off the couch watching Kat Williams lol. :smoke:

13. #33 swimtothebank, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Jonesboro I've lived in trumann forever until the past year I came to Wyoming to help a friend open a store

14. Some true blue I got a few days ago

Attached Files: