Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arjan's Strawberry Haze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greengrow3, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Well i know a grower who just finished growing this strain from Greenhouse Seeds in Amsterdam... and he let me have a fat bowl of it to test

For those of you who dont know who Arjan is

Arjan is founder of Green House coffeeshops and Green House Seed Company.

His strains have won 32 Cannabis Cup awards, 17 HighLife marijuana awards, and dozens more awards at marijuana competitions across Europe and the rest of the world!

It's because Arjan travels the world as a Strain Hunter, looking for rare marijuana genetics. Then he and his grower buddy Franco bring the strains back to Holland for serious breeding and perfecting. Green House is responsible for some of the strongest and rarest medical marijuana strains.

Arjan has pioneered a wide array of Haze varieties that include multiple versions of Ultra Haze, along with Lemon Haze, and Neville's Haze

Other Green House strains that have won Cannabis Cup awards or awards at similar marijuana events include Himalayan Gold, White Rhino, White Widow, El Nino, Great White Shark, The Doctor, Super Silver Haze, Hawaiian Snow, Trainwreck, The Church and Alaskan Ice.

Strain Hunters! (Arjan goes around the world to find the best seeds!)

Strain Hunters Morocco Expedition by Green House Seed Co - YouTube!

The nug actually smelled like some strawberry candy or something!
    So i smoked it and it is by far the strongest HAZE that i have smoked...
    I grew Super Silver Haze myself and this beats it by far!
    The high is Heavy like some really strong O.G. which i never get from any Haze

But ya just sharing my thoughts on this strain because it really surprised me on how strong of a Haze it was lol

Attached Files:

2. Strawberry Haze fields foreverrr

3. hahah ^^^ Seriously! I wish!

4. Gonna watch and episode now :D

5. I'm almost done smoking my way through a plant of this. It is amazing and really does smell of strawberries. I also grew the Super Silver Haze (which smells of lemons) as part of the same GHS Mix Pack. I actually found the SSH heavier. I smoke the Strawberry Haze through the day and the SSH before I go to bed.

I'll be gutted when I've finished the last few grams, but I'll definitely be growing it again.

6. Hell ya ive grown super haze and mine smelled really skunky and sweet!
    But the strawberry haze is just as dank and smells like candy lol

7. :drooling: