Arjan's Haze#1,Neville's Haze,Hawaiian Snow and Barneys Violator Kush ;>}

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by larryg420, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I have to tell every one-Neville's haze and the Hawaiian snow are very easy to clone!:smoking:.
    They really took off once i put them in soil.
    Neville's is very haze smelling,arjans not much smell yet.

Attached Files:

2. nice grow so far...that ultra haze plant is gonna be a beast. takes forever to flower..i grew it like 2 or 3 years ago. check out my old grow journals check em out...gL

3. Larry... Larry... Larry... you never seize to amaze me! I swear man; you really are the Dr. Green Thumb... Beautiful grow as always man. Keep up the great work. Just wish I would have setup a hydro system so I could follow you since you are growing the seeds I have but alas I will just have to have yours as a comparison for what I could have had if I had a hydro set. Anyways... great work as always

Happy Growing
    The Phantom

4. Well i cut down Arjans Haze,i fucked up big time by letting it get too big.By it using so much water and me not being able to keep up it got too stretched and now its dying so i cut it down before i lost it all. I'll let you know how the high is.:smoking:

5. dude those clones look beautiful :smoking:

6. Sorry for your loss but dude those haze's are like that, all stretching mega tall. I have shown pictures of my Super Lemon Haze before and after the stretch and the person wouldn't believe it was the same plant. I believe it approximately tripled. We all make mistakes from time to time so do not worry about it.:smoking:

7. What happened is when the nutes got low they were about 1,900 to 2,200 ppm or more.
    It just went crazy and grew and streched big time.
    The Nevilles Haze is big but nice,not messed up like Arjans Haze#!
    And Nevilles Haze is a real Haze smell:smoking:,the buds are nice not all fucked up.
    The Hawaiian Snow is doing good also.

Attached Files:

8. Arjan's Haze #1 smoke report-:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:.
    Very nice! Old Skool Sativa High i miss.
    I tried some yesterday,i cut a bud last week to test.
    A real Spacey Cerebral high,real dreamy.
    Don't drive and smoke this!:eek:.
    Can't wait till its really cured.:D

9. I am so jealous of you! Not to mention you get to toke Neville's Haze to.:wave:

10. So i got 2.5oz's even with fucking it up!:wave::smoking::D.
    This is some good shit!!!I'm fucking spaced when i Haze out:smoking::smoking::smoking:.
    Arjans Haze #1 will be a Keeper!
    I hope Nevilles is just as good.GHS has some good shit!!

11. Congrats man! 2.5 and fucked up... that is an accomplishment! :yay:
    how tall was she when you chopped her?

12. 7.5ft:D,Nevilles Haze is only 7ft:p.But she is doing very well and i should get a QP from her.:smoking:

13. Drool... very nice!!! I hope I get a yield like that... even at 2.5-3 per would be so lovely!

keep up the great work! as that just goes to show you... even if yhou fuck up.... you're still going to get fucked up!!!! hahaha:smoking:

Happy Growin
    The Phantom

14. Larry, had to stop by and comment after lurking for a bit. Crazy ass trees you got on your hands man. Too bad the AH spun out on you, I've heard that strain has a tendency to do that. Good to see the NH is doing her thing and behaving for you. :D

Can't hate on the HS either. All looks well in the garden, Larry. Good work man.

15. Clone Up-Date.
    Nevilles Haze and Hawaiian Snow clones doing very good.
    The Nevilles Clone are BIG.:D:smoking:

Attached Files:

16. just skimmed thru here to see your sativas and dammmm they are lookin fine. You always have something great cookin in that grow op of yours. :D

17. Thanks dude:smoking::D.Man i gotta tell you all the Arjans Haze #1 is the shit!:cool:
    This stuff gets better every day it's curing.
    started out with a very nice tobacco smell,the went to a vanilla smell,now its a banana nut bread smell.:smoking:.
    The high is fucking NICE!!!Sativa from the old days;):D.
    Now i remember why i started smoking!!!:wave::hello::smoking::smoking:

18. Im not a huge sative guy but you got me wishin I had those strains running. :D The smell changes are so strange....amazing how different the odor is as it progresses. :wave:

19. hi there ive just started to germinate my arjans haze 2 and would loze some helpfull tips if possible. And i would like to be able to keep them small in hieght if thats possible to. many thanks si.

20. Nevilles Haze is a fucking monster like the Power Skunk i did.
    The smell is pure Haze!
    The Hawaiian Snow is filling out nicely now,and the smell is pure fruity.

Attached Files: