Arjans Haze #1 and Super Silver Haze

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ColoradoKB23, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Hey guys me again. So i decided im gonna buy from seedboutique.com. The Greenhouse Breeders Feminized seeds are what im looking into. Ive found two that im really liking. Arjans Haze #1 and Super Silver Haze. Arjans has something like 21.3% THC content and if grown right supposively yields up to 900 grams per square meter while Super Silver Haze has like 18% THC Content and yields anywhere from 500 to 700 grams per square meter. I wanted to go with White Widow but THC content was only like 12-14% and yield was like 450 grams. What do you guys think???

2. get what ever tickles your fancy

both those strains are tropical hazes that are great smoke. you could also mix it ip and get one of those hazes and maybe a fruity strain or colorful strain

I personally like variety, hitting a different strain every bowl gets you higher and is more fun

3. Yea dude we have decided to go with White Widow for sure and we are probably gonna get a newer strain called ICE. Have you ever smoked ice? If so is it any good?

4. Funny, I just ordered Master kush femanized from dutch passion on seedbotique.com.. And bro ya Get super silver haze it's fire, I've heard only good things about that arjon too, not to sure about ice though.. White widow is good but I'd get Super silver haze before it...

5. ice is good smoke..never grown it myself, but i've smoked a fair bit and enjoyed it a lot

6. Hey, to the OP go to youtube.com/greenhouseseeds i think is what it is. The cool thing about greenhouse is Arjan makes a video of like EVERY strain they sell. It goes from start to finish and he gives tips on how to grow each strain. Very very informative. And i order from Nirvana through seedboutique.com. Very fast shipping and pretty stealthy. And also, greenhouse has one a shit load of cannabis cups along with many many other contest. Arjan is the man!

7. Yea we are going to use Nirvana for the white widow and ice and if we decide to get Arjans #1 as well we are going to use Greenhouse.

8. arjans stuff has won more cannabis cups then anything. hawaiian snow looks amazing as does super silver haze and arjans haze

hawaii X skunk from nirvana was top notch too. Grew side by side nirvanas white widow and was more resilient in shitty weather and the high was more up and happy makes you want to accomplish shit, and the white widows was a little more narcotic and knocked you back. This one kid smoked one bong hit and totally lost track of reality. white widow had some bud mold/ rot problems because of the resinous buds hawaii skunk had no mold problems what so ever and tasted tropical with a skunky bite that is great!

I would recommend both though, great price too