Arizona Medical Users/Growers! Need more detailed info...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RotaryPowered, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Hi guys, just moved out to AZ, im looking for some help on how to grow in this intense heat...
    1.)what kind of soil is best? how often do you water?
    2.)what kind of nutrients are best and from where do you get them from?
    3.)what kinda seeds/strains does the best in this heat?
    (ive always had a thing for Cheese) but i dont know how well it will do out here, im looking for something that strives the best in this Heat...
    4.)How much sun per stage?
    IF you have a complete grow guide towards AZ and have it down pat, i would appreciate copying and pasting it for me...

id appreciate all of this filled to the best of your knowledge. not asking for secrets just basics...
    happy toking!

2. Hey dude talk to my boy fucking classy he will hook you up. hes a badass grower

3. Look at grandpa´s grow guide in the stickies.

4. sorry been gone for a couple of days, now who is this guy can you give me a direct link?
    thanks bro, peace

5. could you give me a link i tried looking for it with nothing but failure, IDK if its my blonde coming out or whatnot, thanks bro, peace

6. Grandpas grow guide is stickyed in the indoor grow section but if you want to to outdoor arizona has great weather i live in south florida veryyy hot! your plant will love all the sun just dont let the soil get dry and crispy just mist the top of the soil when needed dont poor allot of water just mist the soil!

Peace

7. sweet thanks thats some good info bro.
    i just started growing my first plant was started about 19 days ago exact and that includes germ, how often do you mist obviously when they get transplanted into bigger pots they need more water at once than throughout the day/misting or am i wrong. but there in probably 1/2 gallon pots now (guesstimating) and when do you water like what time of the day (ive heard not too water them while there getting sun) from some one who i dont know if they know what there talking about? and how often do you mist? on average.

ps: what kinda strains do you recommend for these sunny conditions (i personally like the thought of cheese but am absolutely unsure) do you happen to know what kinds strive in the sun specifically? if not its all good...

thanks bro... happy tokin

8. Well if the top of the soil is crispy but down below the top layer is still moist then its good untill it dryes even more just check with your finger just push down a half inch or more and if its dry down were you put your finger then you needa mist dont just do a tinly little spray around it spray it kinda allot but not leaving like puddles.

Peace good luck with your gro! oh and here are some good soil and fertalizres to use

Fox farms ocean forest GRRREEEAAAT soil to use all the way threw flowering!

Fox Farms Grow big Fert
    Good for the vegitative groth stage

Fox Farms Tiger Bloom Good for the flowering stage

Feeding scedual
    PDF download

To see were to buy visit http://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/buyfox.html

Good luck i hope this helps!

9. beyond helps thanks for your time man its greatly appreciated...
    peace..:smoking: